Selling Sunset transformations: What the cast looked like before they got rich and famous

I am obsessed with noughties Chrishell

Season four of Selling Sunset has just dropped, and already people are questioning the transformations the cast have had. To be fair, this season is more glamorous than ever, and I dread to even think how much preparation went into the cast members’ confessional interview looks. The hair, makeup and costume department? Give them all promotions.

Whilst many of the cast members have made it no secret they’ve had cosmetic surgery in the past (remember the burgers and botox party? Iconic), others have never confirmed they’ve have anything done. But, what can’t be denied is that this lot have been on style and looks JOURNEYS. It truly is a thing of beauty.

Here are the biggest transformations from the cast of Selling Sunset, and how different they all looked long before they were on the show.

Mary Fitzgerald

Before and after pictures of the cast of Selling Sunset on Netflix and if they have had cosmetic surgery transformations

via Netflix / Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

Whilst Mary has never publicly spoken about plastic surgery, it’s been rumoured that she may have had fillers and botox in her face and lip fillers. She has lots of old pictures of herself on Instagram where she’s much less glam than when she has a full team doing her makeup for the show – and she used to have brown hair!!

Mary also shares loads of old pictures of her and Amanza hanging out – they’ve been close friends for years.

via Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

Chrishell Stause

via Netflix / Instagram @chrishell.stause

Ok, I am OBSESSED with pictures of Chrishell from back in her acting days. She was serving noughties vibes in bucket loads. It’s the eyebrows, for me.

Christine Quinn

via Netflix / Instagram @thechristinequinn

Christine makes it no secret she has had work done. She owns that she loves nothing more than botox and filler, and we love an honest queen. Despite openly talking about getting work done, Christine doesn’t really have many old pictures of herself on social media – her oldest Instagram post is from 2017, and she only looks slightly different.

Heather Young

via Netflix / Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Before her time on Selling Sunset, Heather worked as a model and did shoots with Playboy. Heather has confirmed she has had lip filler and a boob job in the past. Just like her fellow cast members, Heather always looks perfect and glam on the show. On Instagram, Heather has shared a lot of pictures from her modelling days – where she does look quite different!

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Amanza Smith

via Netflix / Instagram @amanzasmith

Amanza has been serving looks since day one. Everyone talks about Christine, but we’re sleeping on how much of a fashion icon Amanza is on Selling Sunset. If there’s one thing Amanza’s Instagram proves, it’s that she loves to change her hair style.

Davina Potratz

via Netflix / Instagram @davinapotratz

There are a few older pictures on social media of Davina from before her Selling Sunset days, but in terms of wild transformations, she just looks a lot less done-up than when she’s been made all glam for the series.

Emma Hernan

via Netflix / Facebook

Newbie Emma looks totally different in pictures from her modelling days. She too has never publicly spoken about surgery, but it’s been reported she may have had a boob job, fillers and a nose job. She was definitely added to the show for the wow factor of how stunning she is.

Vanessa Villela

via Netflix / Instagram @vanessavillela

We have only just met Vanessa, but her Instagram is filled with old pictures of her and some from her acting days in Mexico. She used to have blonde hair and over the years has switched up her look loads of times.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.