All the businesses and companies that are owned by Made in Chelsea cast members

Ok but Harvey founded a beer brand?!

Back in the day, Made in Chelsea was full of rich 20-somethings with even richer parents who gave them loads of money and we watched them go wild and spend it. And to an extent, not much has changed. But, the cast members of Made in Chelsea have become more and more business savvy as time has gone on – and a lot of them have launched their own companies and empires. They’re adding new money to old money, and are mega loaded off the back of it.

From sweets companies to breweries and swimwear brands to food empires – they are covering a whole spectrum of different industries. Here is a full list of the business and companies which have a Made in Chelsea cast member behind them.

Jamie Laing – Candy Kittens

All of the companies and businesses that are run by members of the Made in Chelsea cast

via Instagram @jamielaing

Arguably the biggest of all companies owned by a Made in Chelsea cast member is Candy Kittens. The vegan sweet business was founded by Jamie Laing and Ed Williams in 2012. It’s now stocked in Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, ASDA, Selfridges and Harrods to name a few. The brand has recently gone to America too and has previously been valued at £10million, with an aim of being worth £50million with recent investment and sales in the USA.

Sophie Habboo – Gi-swim

via Instagram @habboosophie

Jamie and Habbs are a bit of a power couple, as Sophie Habboo co-founded an eco swimwear company, called Gi-swim, with her sisters. All the bikinis are made from recycled plastic and nylon, the packaging is also recycled and biodegradable and pieces are made in Bali by a sustainable and ethical supplier.

Louise Thompson – Pocket Sport and Trtle

via Instagram @louise.thompson

Louise Thompson has become a very successful business woman off the back of being on the show. Right now she has two businesses, Pocket Sport and Trtle. Pocket Sport was launched in 2018 and sells premium activewear, whilst Trtle is a health and fitness subscription service.

Trtle runs a five week “strong challenge” for £59 which aims to make customers leaner and more healthy. The fitness sessions are currently being run by Louise’s fiance, Ryan Libbey. You also get mind sessions, nutrition plans and seminars.

Melissa Tattam and Harry Baron – Ambience The Label

via Instagram @ambiencethelabel

Melissa and Harry are both directors of loungewear brand, Ambience The Label. The brand was originally called Ambience Vibes, but was quickly changed when they got rinsed for having a brand that was called two words which effectively translate to meaning the same thing. The pair don’t post as much about the brand anymore, but the Instagram and website are still running.

The brand is said to be premium and organic, with a donation from each sale going towards clearing ocean plastic. Last year the company had a total equity of around £36,500.

Verity Bowditch – Clean Kitchen Club

via Instagram @cleankitchenuk

Verity runs her own vegan food company, called Clean Kitchen Club. She’s the co-founder of the brand with Mikey Pearce, which has an aim of bringing plant based to the mainstream. The company has sites in Soho, Camden and a third at Battersea power station coming next year. The food is available on Deliveroo too, and the menu includes items such as burgers, salad bowls, wraps and sides.

via Instagram @veritybowditch

Spencer Matthews – Clean Co

via Instagram @spencermatthews

Spencer Matthews really did a U-turn after being known as the party bad-boy of Made in Chelsea. He’s now settled down with kids and a successful low alcohol drink brand, called CleanCo, which features multiple gin, tequila, vodka, rum and cocktail alternatives. They all have very low to zero alcohol percentages, are healthier, have zero sugar and promise no hangovers. The brand is stocked in Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Dunnes Stores and can be bought from its own website too.

Tiffany Watson – Three Six Five

via Instagram @tiffanyc_watson

Tiffany is the founder of a vegan accessories brand Three Six Five, which she launched in 2017. The brand was created to provide a luxury alternative to leather and contains pieces such as bags, notepads and phone cases.

Fredrik Ferrier – GEIST

via Instagram @fredrikferrier

Fredrik Ferrier is the director of the company GEIST, an international private art dealership and collection. GEIST is a London based art dealership specialising in modern and post war contemporary. The company was founded in 2011 as a gallery in Mayfair, based on Bruton Street and then Mount Street.

Harvey Armstrong – Prime Time Lager

via Instagram @harveyarmstrong_uk

Harvey owns a brewery company called Prime Time Lager. The company describes itself as “the world’s first low calorie caffeine infused lager. Born from a love of beer and good times.” He is listed as the CEO in his Instagram bio, and posts about the brand a lot.

Kimberley Garner – Kimberley London

via Instagram @kimberleygarner

Since Kimberley left the show she’s been working on her swimwear brand – Kimberley London. She designs the luxury pieces which are made in the UK. Right now the company sells women’s bikinis, swimsuits and swimwear accessories. The website says a men’s range is coming soon.

Proudlock – Serge DeNimes and QV Wine

via Instagram @proudlock

Oliver Proudlock is another Made in Chelsea cast member who is behind two companies – Serge DeNimes and QV Wine. Serge DeNimes is a premium unisex jewellery brand with 85k followers on Instagram and is stocked on ASOS, in Selfridges and Wolf & Badger.

QV Wine stands for Quatre Vin, and was launched with his wife Emma Louise Connolly and two of their friends. It sells organic wines from Provence. The website describes the company as: “Created by four friends who have a passion for food, wine and good times. Not only is Quatre Vin pale and delicious, it is also organically farmed, vegan friendly and sustainably made at a family run vineyard with seven generations of experience in the heart of Provence.”

Rosie Fortescue – Rosie Fortescue Jewellery

via Instagram @rosiefortescue

Rosie Fortescue owns her own jewellery brand, quite simply called Rosie Fortescue Jewellery. She designs the pieces, which are currently sold on its website and in Harvey Nichols. The collections are all bright colours and bold designs, including a rainbow and pastel collection.