The 39 best memes about the wild ride that is Love Is Blind: After the Altar on Netflix

Can Lauren and Cameron adopt me???

There are two things guaranteed from Love Is Blind: Huge drama and wild reactions to it all. And since Netflix dropped Love Is Blind: After the Altar, the memes have been on top form.

The show bought us the catch up from the season one cast that we have been so desperately after. I long for Lauren and Cameron updates every single day and cannot control how much I adore them, and my jaw physically hit the ground when the Damian, Gigi and Francesca triangle was playing out before my very eyes. The new episodes also made us all realise Jessica is a queen and was not the villain of the show at all, and Diamond deserves the entire world.

Here are the best memes and reactions to Love Is Blind: After the Altar on Netflix.

1. The devil works hard, but Love Is Blind producers work harder

2. I cannot begin to tell you how much I cherish these two

Best memes and reactions to reunion episodes Love Is Blind: After the Altar on Netflix

3. Girl, BYE!!!

4. STOP

5. Why is this even a thing???

6. Enough with this

7. WHY IS HE LIKE THIS

8. They have my whole heart

9. Stunning!!

10. I don’t even understand how he got himself into this triangle

11. Nothing more needs to be said

12. I am shocked by this behaviour!

13. Pretty much

14. Did he think it would go WELL?

15. They make me believe in true love

16. GET IT GIRL

17. I seriously love her for this

18. We truly misread the drama

19. Excuse me WHAT

20. Justice for Jessica !!!!

21. I’m confused here

22. LOVE

23. Actually cannot believe what we’re watching !!!

24. IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO

25. HOW DID HE TRY AND BLAME GIGI???

26. Where is a King for Queen Diamond already?!

27. I just adore her

28. Adopt me xx

29. ‘YOU’RE ON THE WRONG NETFLIX SHOW’

30. Bit awkward

31. :///

32. That was a veeeeeery cosy friendship

33. Seriously what was that with Jessica all about?????

34. He chose violence that day

35. Shein. Stop it hahaha

36. NOBODY does that to our Lauren

37. DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE

38. Nothing is ever enough Lauren and Cameron

39. He really had no idea huh

Love Is Blind: After the Altar is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.