casa amor love island 2021

Love Island 2021: Right so when is Casa Amor starting this year?

I need it and I need it now

If we’re being honest this season of Love Island could really do with a Casa Amor shake up pretty soon, but when is the start date for Casa Amor 2021?

Casa Amor notoriously creates the most dramatic episodes each year on Love Island. The boys usually leave the villa to go to Casa Amor. There they meet a bunch of new fit girls and basically forget all about the girls they’re coupled up with in the main villa. The girls also get some new attractive men in their villa.

They spend a few days getting to know the newbies and play a bunch of challenges. Then the main Islanders decide whether to stick with their original partner or couple up with a new person.

It’s created some truly iconic moments. The 2019 version blessed us with the arrival of Ovie Soko and who could forget season four when Josh entered the villa with Kaz and Georgia was just a little bit annoyed?

But when is Casa Amor happening this year? This is everything we know:

Casa Amor 2021 has still not been confirmed however the episodes usually take place around the fourth week of the show.

In the most recent series Casa Amor began on day 23, however in the earlier seasons it always takes place on day 26 of the show.

We’re currently on day 16 of Love Island 2021, so if the most recent series is anything to go by, we only have a week to wait for Casa Amor.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.