QUIZ: Break your silence and cry whilst matching the YouTuber to their own apology video

Alfie Deyes’ apology video where he claims he’s not a Tory lives rent free in my mind

Apology videos on YouTube are inescapable. Everywhere you turn, you’ll be met with someone (usually from the beauty community) tearfully taking accountability for something they’ve done wrong. There’s no greater pleasure in life than a YouTuber messing up. Their videos are so predictable and all have the same format. A soft focus, a couple of fake tears, 40 minutes of pure waffle and a promise to become a better person – it’s the recipe for the perfect YouTube apology.

In more recent years we have seen an influx of YouTuber’s screwing up which means we get to see even more fake apology videos. But because there have been so many, it’s hard to remember which one belongs to who. Can you remember which YouTuber titled their video “Taking accountability”? Was it Shane Dawson? Or maybe it was Tati Westbrook? Put your knowledge to the test with this quiz and match the YouTubers to their own apology video title: