Take this quiz and we’ll tell you exactly when your house plants will die

Do you kill everything you touch, or do you unironically call yourself a plant mum?

There are only two types of people in this world: Those who genuinely think their house plants are their children, and those who kill literally every single thing they touch.

Some people buy plants from Urban Outfitters purely for the ✨vibes✨, whilst others go hardcore at the garden centre and would never go anywhere without leaving their plants in the care of someone – leaving detailed instructions, of course.

But when will your house plants actually die? Are they, in fact, already dead? Does your room look like a plant graveyard? Or do you unironically call yourself a “plant mum/dad” because you know the individual watering schedule and perfect sunlight and soil conditions for every single one of your 27 plants? Take this quiz to find out: