aaron modelling love island

Love Island’s Aaron has been found in an old advert for a balls trimmer

I really didn’t need to see this

Aaron from Love Island has mentioned his past modelling career a few times on the show. Whilst you may be thinking he’s hit the runways of Paris or landed a big international campaign, it turns out one of Aaron’s biggest modelling jobs is an advert for a balls trimmer.

Someone on TikTok discovered Aaron in an advert for a balls trimmer in which he says he has “smelly balls” and demonstrates shaving off his “pubes”. Honestly it needs to be seen to be believed.

The video is now being shared on Twitter with people sharing their surprise at his modelling career choices. One person said “Imagine being forced to read the script to say this ffs” and another said “I could’ve gone my whole life without seeing this”.

The advert is for a company called Balls Co. (I wonder how they came up with that name?) and features Aaron talking to the camera about the major selling points of the trimmer. For those wondering it is showerproof, has changeable blades and retails for £45.00.

And Aaron’s interest for the ball trimmer doesn’t end there. If you head to his YouTube channel, Aaron Francis Essentials, you’ll find a whole host of promo videos for the trimmer. Literally they’re like six minutes worth of Aaron explaining the benefits of the product, showing how it doesn’t cut your balls by demonstrating on his hand and obviously including his 10 per cent discount code.

His YouTube channel has 1,000 subscribers and currently features an array of beauty videos and hacks for dating. In one of his YouTube videos he clarifies he does not have smelly balls.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.