These 21 memes will make you incredibly nostalgic and buzzing for Love Island next week
Inject the drama into my veins
It’s only a few days until Love Island is back in our lives. You can forget all social engagements and focus purely on the drama every single night on ITV2. Twitter is going to be buzzing, your group chat will never be more alive and memes will be exchanged 24/7. But until then there’s still a bunch of nostalgic Love Island memes that need to be seen to get you in the mood for the next season.
One of the best things about Love Island is the shared conversations and memes that are posted on Twitter. There’s just something about us all joining together to watch 10 ridiculously attractive strangers get off with each other. Before this season of Love Island 2021 has even begun, people on Twitter are already sharing throwback moments, iconic scenes and their thoughts on what makes classic Love Island episodes.
And to really get you in the mood for this season of Love Island, you need to see these 21 nostalgic memes:
1. Honestly worth a BAFTA
2. Don’t think I’ll ever be over it
3. It’s a very toxic relationship
4. The elite girls girl
5. What a twisted, clever mind
6. What a moment
7. I will not be socialising from next Monday
8. I cannot wait to see toast cut into a heart shape
9. The only time a picture of James Corden is applicable
10. It was nice being mates but I’m short on dollar
11. No one did it better than him
12. They deserve it
13. Still laughing now
14. Bring back season two
15. What TF was this?
16. But still one of the most iconic lines ever
17. Inject it into my veins
18. His poor little face
19. I would pay good money for this
20. A moment in history
21. If you hadn’t guessed I am so ready for this season
Love Island 2021 starts on Monday 28th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.