The TikTok rich list: The net worths of the richest stars will make you weep

Man, I need to learn to dance

TikTok stars are making serious bank. There’s no two ways about it. From what seems like a breezy life, dancing on camera for 30 seconds or doing impressions and learning transitions, some of the biggest names on TikTok are creating themselves net worths of literally millions.

According to Forbes, some of the top stars on TikTok are earning up to $5million from the platform a year, which has helped them build up similarly eye watering net worths too. From the dizzy heights of being Addison Rae and suddenly hanging out with the Kardashians and releasing a single, to the people who share their weird and wonderful talents –  here’s a ranking of just how much they are earning from their videos alone. And if you want something to make you weep even further, only one of them is over 20.

Spencer X – $1.2million

Age: 28

TikTok, rich list, net worths, earnings, Spencer X

via Instagram @iamspencerx

Spencer X is the eldest on the TikTok rich list, but actually has the lowest of the notable net worths from stars on the app. He’s said to be earning around $1.2million from his videos alone. He dropped out of college to pursue his dream in become a big-time beatboxer, and it looks like it’s working out for him.

Michael Le – $1.2million

Age: 20

Michael Le, earnings, money, salary, 2021

via Instagram @justmaiko

Michael Le hit fame on TikTok when his escalator dancing video become one of the most viewed and shared videos on the app – it now has nearly 500million views. He’s started his own TikTok collective, Shluv House, where the “Shluv Gang” creators live. The other co-founder of this is his five-year-old brother. Yes, five. Michael Le now rents a huge LA mansion with four other people. Not bad.

Josh Richards – $1.5million

Age: 19

TikTok, rich list, net worths, earnings, Josh Richards

via Instagram @joshrichards

At the moment, the richest guy from TikTok is Josh Richards. He has 24.9million followers and is now a social media influencer, musician, actor, podcast host, and entrepreneur. Plus, he’s a bit of a TikTok heartthrob (yes, that’s a thing). He currently serves as chief strategy officer of Triller – a smaller rival app to TikTok.

Loren Gray – $2.6million

Age: 19

Loren Gray, Instagram, earnings, money

via Instagram @loren

Since gaining fame on TikTok, Loren Gray has gone on to release eight singles. She’s also done brand deals with Skechers, Hyundai and Burger King, and right now is creating content for Revlon on TikTok. She’s estimated to be earning around $2.6million.

Dixie D’Amelio – $2.9million

Age: 19

TikTok, rich list, net worths, earnings, Dixie D'Amelio

via Instagram @dixiedamelio

Dixie is the eldest D’Amelio sister, who are both making millions from TikTok. The sisters often appear in each other’s dance videos and both have millions of followers. Together they’ve done adverts with brands such as Hollister, and Dixie alone has launched her own music career, with her debut single Be Happy.

Charli D’Amelio – $4million

Age: 17

TikTok, rich list, net worths, earnings, Charli D'Amelio

via Instagram @charlidamelio

Charli D’Amelio, sister to Dixie, was probably the original TikTok it girl. What started as just dancing along to the latest trends, turned out to be a full time job for her and she’s gone on to perform on stage with Bebe Rexha. She’s used her viral fame to move to LA, sell her own merchandise, do countless brand deals and appear in TV adverts and on TV shows. All at the age of just 17. Weep.

Addison Rae – $5million

Age: 20

TikTok, rich list, net worths, earnings, Addison Rae

via Instagram @addisonraee

Addison Rae is the richest TikToker to date, earning up to $5million a year from the app alone. That’s not to mention that her success from TikTok gave her the platform to release her own single, Obsessed, and start hanging out with the Kardashians. Cool, not jealous one bit.