Little Mix net worths: Ok, so just how rich are they all really?

Just a slice, please

Right now, everyone is talking about Little Mix. They’re the biggest girl band on the planet, Leigh-Anne is pregnant, their music videos are iconic and honestly I wish them all every happiness in the world because they might just be angels on earth. So naturally, we’re all nosy, and probably have at least once wondered what the net worths of the members of Little Mix really are.

The band is worth an estimated $32million (£25million), but that is different to the individual net worths of each Little Mix member. Collectively, they’re obviously making pure bank each time they provide us with another incredible song and albums which become the soundtracks to our lives. As well as this, the girls launched their own TV show, The Search.

But, individually the girls have a lot going on too. So here’s the rundown of how much money they each have.

Jade Thirlwall – £7.3million

Little Mix, net worths, money, Jade Thirlwall

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

Jade is the richest member of the band, with an estimated net worth of around £7.3million. As well as earning loads from the group, Jade is signed as a songwriter and was part of the panel of RuPaul’s Drag Race UKFun fact, Jade also owns a cocktail bar in South Shields where she’s from, it’s called Arbeia and she also owns a nightclub next door! Jade has also done some paid collabs with brands, including working with Skinnydip in 2020.

Perrie Edwards – £5.9 million

Little Mix, net worths, money, Perrie Edwards

via Instagram @perrieedwards

Perrie, who is in a relationship with footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, is reportedly worth an estimated £5.9million. In her own ventures, Perrie has a range of Superga trainers, and in 2020 become the first female ambassador for the brand Supreme Nutrition.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock – £5.9million

Little Mix, net worths, money, worth, Leigh-Anne Pinnock

via Instagram @leighannepinnock

Leigh-Anne Pinnock is also estimated to have a net worth of around £5.9million. As well as the band, Leigh-Anne has her own swimwear label and is signed as a songwriter to Sony/ATV Music Publishing. On top of this she’s worked with brands such as Umbro and ASOS. She also has an upcoming documentary about colourism and race and her personal experiences coming to iPlayer very soon.

Jesy Nelson – £5.8million

Little Mix, net worths, money, Jesy Nelson

via Instagram @jesynelson

Jesy left the band in December, but aside from Little Mix she made a hugely successful documentary, called Odd One Out, in 2019 – which went on to win an NTA. She’s just become a cover girl for Cosmo, with a huge interview about what life was really like for her during her time in Little Mix.