Meet Crystal Kung Minkoff, the newest housewife of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

She’s the first Asian American housewife of the series

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is set to return to screens this week, with a brand new housewife joining the lineup – Crystal Kung Minkoff.

RHOBH is about to enter its 11th season and this series looks absolutely wild. The trailer suggests the show will cover Erika Jayne’s divorce, Lisa Rinna’s daughter dating Scott Disick and newbie Crystal looks like she will be bringing plenty of drama and call some of the women out on their shit.

Crystal is just 35 years old and the first ever Asian American housewife to appear on the series. She’s married to a Hollywood director, has a famous ancestor and looks like she leads an incredibly lavish lifestyle.

This is everything you need to know about Crystal Kung Minkoff:

Crystal is married to producer Rob Minkoff

via Instagram @crystalkungminkoff

Crystal has been married to Hollywood director Rob Minkoff since 2007 after meeting in 2003.

Rob is a mega famous director who directed The Lion King and Stuart Little. They went on their first date to the Finding Nemo premiere and no first date will ever compare to that.

Rob proposed to Crystal in 2006 on Valentine’s Day and they married a year later.

She has two children

via Instagram @crystalkungminkoff

Crystal and Rob have two children together, a daughter named Zoe and a son called Max. The family lives in Bel Air in a 9,000 square feet house that the couple designed.

It features a fire pit, library, pool and separate kids outside area.

She comes from an important Chinese family

Crystal is 76th general descendant of Confucius, who was a Chinese philosopher and politician.

In the present day her family is also pretty cool as her brother is a famous pop star in China called Jeffrey Kung.

Crystal owns her own business

via Instagram @enjoyrealcoco

Crystal and her brother co-founded a drinks business together called Real Coco which sells coconut water and milk.

She’s mega talented

Not only does Crystal have formal cooking training, but she can also ski and play tennis exceptionally well.

Crystal is mates with Kathy Hilton

via Instagram @crystalkungminkoff

Crystal has Kathy Hilton to thank for getting her on Real Housewives. The two have been friends for years and it was Kathy who suggested they do the show together.

Speaking to E! News, Crystal said: “It never occurred to me to be on the show, but I’ve been friends with Kathy [Hilton] for, I don’t know, 15 years now, and she just called me and said, ‘What do you think?'”

Crystal then said Kathy suggested they do the show together. Kathy is joining Housewives as a friend whereas Crystal will be an official cast member.

She has nearly 50,000 followers on Instagram

Crystal already has a thriving Instagram that is only sure to increase once her first episode of the show is released.

She frequently posts pictures of her kids, herself and her friends all having fun.

Crystal has an impressive net worth

via Instagram @crystalkungminkoff

It’s currently being reported that Crystal has a net worth of around $1million and will get paid $100,000 for her appearance on this season of Real Housewives.

However her husband has even more money with an estimated net worth of $10million.

Featured image credit via Instagram @crystalkungminkoff