Ranked: Who is the richest of all the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Just want a quarter of what Lisa Vanderpump has

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been around for over 10 years and in that time, we’ve seen 21 very rich housewives, but who is actually the richest of them all? It’s time to find out The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills net worths and boy are some of them rolling in cash.

On the show we always see them in designer outfits, flash cars and going on glamorous trips but whilst some of them are very well equipped to pay for this lavish lifestyle, some of the housewives net worths would surprise you. And the top spot is a total shocker.

Naturally these numbers will change a bit, especially for Erika Jayne after she gets divorced from Tom Girardi, but for the mean time here are the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ net worths, ranked from a reasonable amount of money to wow that is a LOT of dollar:

21. Kim Richards – $400,000

via Instagram @kimrichards11

OG housewife Kim Richards is at the bottom of the list. Despite starring in a number of series, she hasn’t earnt that much money.

The majority of her acting jobs were when she was a kid and having four children is sure to drain your bank balance.

20. Taylor Armstrong – $500,000

Taylor Armstrong or the woman yelling at cat, depending on how you know her, has a net worth of around $500,000, although some sites estimated it’s more around the $2.5 million mark.

The majority of her money will have come from her appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

19. Crystal Kung Minkoff – $1million

via Instagram @crystalkungminkoff

Crystal Kung Minkoff is the first ever Asian American to take part in the show and at only 35 years old she has an impressive net worth of $1million.

Her husband, Rob Minkoff, is even richer with a reported net worth of $15million thanks to all the incredible films he’s directed such as The Lion King.

18. Kathryn Edwards – $2million

via Bravo

Kathryn was only in one season of the show and apparently has a net worth of $2 million. Kathryn will have made most of her money from her modelling days and appearing on the show.

17. Eileen Davidson – $3million

via Instagram @eileendavidson

Eileen has easily been one of the sweetest Housewives and will have made a decent chunk of money from her years on the show.

She will also have made her net worth from the many acting jobs she’s had over the years including the soap The Young and The Restless.

16. Brandi Glanville – $5million

via Instagram @brandiglanville

The chaotic queen that is Brandi Glanville has a net worth of $5million. Her money will have come from modelling jobs, her books and her appearances on Real Housewives.

It was estimated Brandi earnt $175,000 per season of Housewives.

15. Erika Girardi – $5million

via Instagram @theprettymess

Erika Girardi’s net worth is currently $5 million, however with the announcement of her impending divorce from Tom Girardi, who is worth $100 million, it’s sure to increase.

14. Garcelle Beauvais – $8million

via Instagram @garcelle

Garcelle has only been on two seasons of the Real Housewives of Beverly Housewives and yet she’s already brought the drama and fabulous outfits.

Her wealth comes from modelling and acting.

13. Joyce Giraud de Ohoven – $10million

via Instagram @joyce_giraud

Ngl totally forgot about Joyce and in shock she’s got so much in the bank. Joyce has made her money from appearing on the show but also modelling and acting roles.

Her husband, movie producer Michael, has a casual $50 million in the bank.

12. Lisa Rinna – $10million

via Instagram @lisarinna

Is there a woman more iconic than Lisa Rinna? Lisa has made her money from numerous acting and modelling roles, her many collections on QVC and of course Real Housewives where she is guaranteed to bring the drama.

No wonder they pay her $500,000 per season.

11. Teddi Mellencamp – $12million

via Instagram @teddimellencamp

The rather annoying but well meaning Teddi Mellencamp has just been booted off the Real Housewives, but I doubt she’ll be too bothered with her $12 million in the bank.

Teddi has made her fortune from a number of acting roles before starting her accountability programme, which now has 40 employees.

10. Denise Richards – $12million

via Instagram @deniserichards

Denise left Real Housewives after two very dramatic seasons and she was reportedly paid $1million to appear in each season. But that’s not the only source of her wealth.

As well as acting and modelling projects bringing in money, Denise also reportedly receives a LOT of child support from her ex-husband Charlie Sheen. It was reported she received $52k per child per month, but cut it down to $20k, how nice of her.

She also wrote her autobiography in 2011 so that will have made her some dollar as well.

9. Yolanda Hadid – $45million

via Instagram @yolanda.hadid

Gigi and Bella’s mum is worth a lot of money. Starting her career as a model years ago Yolanda began making money and then bought an apartment in LA and then sold it a few years later for a lot more money.

Yolanda has also earnt money from appearing on Housewives, where it was reported she earnt a six figure salary for each season.

She also got quite a bit of money from her divorces from Mohammed Hadid and David Foster.

8. Camille Grammer – $50million

via Instagram @therealcamille

Camille was one of the iconic original Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and received a large part of her fortune from her divorce from Kelsey Grammer, which we all saw sadly played out on the show.

Camille received a settlement of $30 million in the divorce but also made her own money from acting roles before her marriage.

7. Adrienne Maloof – $50million

via Instagram @adriennemaloof

Adrienne was another iconic OG cast member, with her massive mansion and marriage to plastic surgeon Paul Nassar. However Adrienne has made her money herself.

She reportedly earnt $200,000 per season of Housewives and then she’s part of her family’s business empire which includes companies within the sports and music industries.

Adrienne also had her own shoe range and a line of hangover supplements called “Never Too Hungover”.

6. Dorit Kemsley – $50million

via Instagram @doritkemsley

Technically this net worth is combined with her husband PK’s net worth. After all the rumours surrounding money problems, Dorit and PK are still doing very well.

Dorit has made a lot of money from her swimwear collection Beverly Beach and appearing on the Housewives and PK has made his money from being a manager and property developer.

5. Sutton Stracke – $50million

via Instagram @suttonstracke

Sutton joined the Housewives two years ago as a friend of Lisa Rinna, but still a lot of attention was focused on her excessive wealth and boujie designer purchases. Even Garcelle asked her outright how she made all her money.

Sutton is estimated to have a net worth of $50million and a big chunk of this is thought to have come from her divorce from her ex-husband who was a Vice President of a fund-management company. So basically a lot of dollar.

But that’s not all, Sutton also worked planning parties and throwing events which will have helped bring in some extra cash.

4. Lisa Vanderpump – $90million

via Instagram @lisavanderpump

Oh darling, you should know Lisa is going to be high up the list. Lisa has a staggering fortune thanks to her many restaurants and bars that she and Ken have been running for over 30 years.

Lisa not only made a lot of money from appearing on nearly every series of Housewives but also her spin-off show Vanderpump Rules, where it’s estimated she earns $500k per season.

And if that wasn’t enough Lisa also has Vanderpump pets, jewellery and booze lines which are sure to bring in some extra cash.

3. Kyle Richards – $100million

via Instagram @kylerichards18

The only original cast member of Beverly Hills left Kyle Richards is an icon. And thanks to appearing in all the series she’s raked in a lot of money, she’s rumoured to make $500,000 per season.

But that’s not the only way she’s made her fortune, she was a child actress and more recently taken on a producer role. Kyle is married to Mauricio who has a very successful real estate business and Kyle has had her own store as well.

2. Carlton Gebbia – $150million

via Instagram @carlton1311

I am in shock right now and totally did not expect Carlton to be one of the richest Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Although looking back at her witchy house that definitely cost a lot so I should have suspected it earlier.

Carlton has made her fortune from her career as an actress and interior designer, and naturally appearing on that one season of RHOBH.

1. Diana Jenkins – $300million

via Instagram @sdjneuro

Newest Housewife Diana Jenkins is officially the richest of all the Beverly Hills Real Housewives with an impressive net worth of $300million.

Diana has made a big portion of her wealth from her divorce from ex-husband Roger Jenkins. She received nearly $200million in their divorce settlement.

She’s also made money from selling her Malibu home for $87million to the founder of WhatsApp. Diana has set up her own drinks brand called Neuro Drinks which will also be bringing in some money.