Real housewives of Beverly Hills net worths

Ranked: Who is the richest of all the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Just want a quarter of what Lisa Vanderpump has

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been around for 10 years and in that time, we’ve seen 20 very rich housewives, but who is actually the richest of them all? It’s time to find out The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills net worths and boy are some of them rolling in cash.

On the show we always see them in designer outfits, flash cars and going on glamorous trips but whilst some of them are very well equipped to pay for this lavish lifestyle, some of the housewives net worths would surprise you. And the top spot is a total shocker.

Naturally these numbers will change a bit, especially for Erika Jayne after she gets divorced from Tom Girardi (sobs), but for the mean time here are the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ net worths, ranked from a reasonable amount of money to wow that is a LOT of dollar:

20. Kim Richards – $400,000

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kim Richards (@kimrichards11) on May 23, 2020 at 9:09am PDT

OG housewife Kim Richards is at the bottom of the list. Despite starring in a number of series, she hasn’t earnt that much money.

The majority of her acting jobs were when she was a kid and having four children is sure to drain your bank balance.

19. Taylor Armstrong – $500,000

View this post on Instagram

Sooooo cold in Time Square last evening but, out to support the launch of @iamdiddy new commercial for @Ciroc.

A post shared by Taylor Armstrong (@officialtaylorarmstrong) on Nov 20, 2014 at 5:55pm PST

Taylor Armstrong or the woman yelling at cat, depending on how you know her, has a net worth of around $500,000, although some sites estimated it’s more around the $2.5 million mark,

The majority of her money will have come from her appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

18. Crystal Kung Minkoff – $1million

Crystal Kung Minkoff is the newest housewife of the series and the first ever Asian American to take part in the show.

At only 35 years old she has an impressive net worth of $1million. Her husband, Rob Minkoff, is even richer with a reported net worth of $15million thanks to all the incredible films he’s directed such as The Lion King.

17. Sutton Stracke – $2million

Sutton joined the Housewives last year as a friend of Lisa Rinna, but still a lot of attention was focused on her excessive wealth and boujie designer purchases. Even Garcelle asked her outright how she made all her money.

Sutton is estimated to have a net worth of $2million and a big chunk of this is thought to have come from her divorce from her ex-husband who was a Vice President of a fund-management company. So basically a lot of dollar.

But that’s not all, Sutton also worked planning parties and throwing events which will have helped bring in some extra cash.

16. Kathryn Edwards – $2 million

Kathryn was only in one season of the show and apparently has a net worth of $2 million. Kathryn will have made most of her money from her modelling days and appearing on the show.

15. Eileen Davidson – $3 million

Eileen has easily been one of the sweetest Housewives but still managed to apparently get $750,000 per season of Beverly Hills.

She will also have made her net worth from the many acting jobs she’s had over the years including the soap The Young and The Restless.

14. Brandi Glanville – $5 million

View this post on Instagram

👊🏼 #FlashbackFriday #BigBrother

A post shared by Brandi Glanville (@brandiglanville) on Oct 23, 2020 at 3:23pm PDT

The chaotic queen that is Brandi Glanville has a net worth of $5 million. Her money will have come from modelling jobs, her books and her appearances on Real Housewives.

It was estimated Brandi earnt $175,000 per season of Housewives.

13. Erika Girardi – $5 million

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ERIKA JAYNE (@theprettymess) on Oct 23, 2020 at 9:45pm PDT

Erika Girardi is easily one of the best housewives, Erika provides fashion moments and a lot of inspiration with her Erika Jayne performances.

Erika Girardi’s net worth is currently $5 million, however with the announcement of her impending divorce from Tom Girardi, who is worth $30 million, it’s sure to increase.

12. Garcelle Beauvais – $8 million

View this post on Instagram

Having a #braid Hair day thx #robearhair #makeup @jjulesbeauty

A post shared by Garcelle Beauvais (@garcelle) on Nov 2, 2020 at 2:50pm PST

Garcelle has only been on one season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Housewives and yet she’s already brought the drama and fabulous outfits.

Her wealth comes from modelling and acting.

11. Joyce Giraud de Ohoven – $10 million

Ngl totally forgot about Joyce and in shock she’s got so much in the bank. Joyce has made her money from appearing on the show but also modelling and acting roles.

Her husband, movie producer Michael, has a casual $50 million in the bank.

10. Lisa Rinna – $10 million

View this post on Instagram

Versace Versace Versace ✨ photo: HH 💚

A post shared by L I S A R I N N A (@lisarinna) on Oct 25, 2020 at 8:44am PDT

Is there a woman more iconic than Lisa Rinna? Lisa has made her money from numerous acting and modelling roles, her many collections on QVC and of course Real Housewives where she is guaranteed to bring the drama.

No wonder they pay her $450,000 per season.

9. Teddi Mellencamp – $12 million

The rather annoying but well meaning Teddi Mellencamp has just been booted off the Real Housewives, but I doubt she’ll be too bothered with her $12 million in the bank.

Teddi has made her fortune from a number of acting roles before starting her accountability programme, which now has 40 employees.

8. Denise Richards – $12 million

View this post on Instagram

What an honor🙏🏻 thank you @washingtonpost .. Ashley, I can’t thank you enough for interviewing me. Your kind & infectious bubbly personality made me feel so comfortable, I felt like I was talking to a friend. And thank you Roger for taking the beautiful photos especially during Covid. It means a lot to me that you came out and took these amazing photos (safely from a distance & with a mask of course) I could’ve shot with all day. Your team was fantastic. My fab publicist Jill of many many years (going back all the way to wild things days) I love & adore you thank you for setting this up. & Stephen you are the best ever. And my girls Laura & Pam for glam thank you…💋 I know during these times it’s not easy working so close to us and I thank you both🙏🏻 Happy Sunday❤️ link in bio💕

A post shared by Denise Richards (@deniserichards) on Jul 26, 2020 at 8:53am PDT

Denise has left Real Housewives after two very dramatic seasons, she was reportedly paid $1 million to appear in each season. But that’s not the only source of her wealth.

As well as acting and modelling projects bringing in money, Denise also reportedly receives a LOT of child support from her ex-husband Charlie Sheen. It was reported she received $52k per child per month, but cut it down to $20k, how nice of her.

She also wrote her autobiography in 2011 so that will have made her some dollar as well.

7. Yolanda Hadid – $45 million

View this post on Instagram

❤️Family Sunday……..

A post shared by YOLANDA (@yolanda.hadid) on Sep 28, 2020 at 10:42am PDT

Gigi and Bella’s mum is worth a lot of money. Starting her career as a model years ago Yolanda began making money and then bought an apartment in LA and then sold it a few years later for a lot more money.

Yolanda has also earnt money from appearing on Housewives, where it was reported she earnt a six figure salary for each season.

She also got quite a bit of money from her divorces from Mohammed Hadid and David Foster.

6. Camille Grammer – $50 million

View this post on Instagram

Missing the days of clean air. I pray these fires subside.

A post shared by Camille Meyer (@therealcamille) on Sep 15, 2020 at 11:28am PDT

Camille was one of the iconic original Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and has received a large part of her fortune from her divorce from Kelsey Grammer, which we all saw sadly played out on the show.

Camille received a settlement of $30 million in the divorce but also made her own money from acting roles before her marriage.

5. Adrienne Maloof – $50 million

View this post on Instagram

Social dinner-ing 🍽

A post shared by Adrienne Maloof (@adriennemaloof) on Aug 29, 2020 at 9:05pm PDT

Adrienne was another iconic OG cast member, with her massive mansion and marriage to plastic surgeon Paul Nassar. However Adrienne has made her money herself.

She reportedly earnt $200,000 per season of Housewives and then she’s part of her family’s business empire which includes companies within the sports and music industries.

Adrienne also had her own shoe range and a line of hangover supplements called “Never Too Hungover”.

4. Dorit Kemsley – $50 million

View this post on Instagram

Housewife 💎💃🏼

A post shared by Dorit Kemsley (@doritkemsley) on Oct 24, 2020 at 11:06am PDT

Technically this net worth is combined with her husband PK’s net worth. After all the rumours surrounding money problems, Dorit and PK are still doing very well.

Dorit has made a lot of money from her swimwear collection Beverly Beach and appearing on the Housewives and PK has made his money from being a manager and property developer.

3. Lisa Vanderpump – $90 million

Oh darling, you should know Lisa is going to be high up the list. Lisa has a staggering fortune thanks to her many restaurants and bars that she and Ken have been running for over 30 years.

Lisa not only made a lot of money from appearing on nearly every series of Housewives but also her spin-off show Vanderpump Rules, where it’s estimated she earns $500k per season.

And if that wasn’t enough Lisa also has Vanderpump pets, jewellery and booze lines which are sure to bring in some extra cash.

2. Kyle Richards – $100 million

View this post on Instagram

Sorry I was late @doritkemsley I was busy taking pictures for the gram 😆 #butforreal

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on Oct 24, 2020 at 9:07am PDT

The only original cast member of Beverly Hills left Kyle Richards is an icon. And thanks to appearing in all the series she’s raked in a lot of money, she’s rumoured to make $270k per season.

But that’s not the only way she’s made her fortune, she was a child actress and more recently taken on a producer role. Kyle is married to Mauricio who has a very successful real estate business and Kyle has had her own store as well.

1. Carlton Gebbia – $150 million

I am in shock rn and totally did not expect Carlton to be the richest real housewife of Beverly Hills. Although looking back at her witchy house that definitely cost a lot so I should have suspected it earlier.

Carlton has made her fortune from her career as an actress and interior designer, and naturally appearing on that one season of RHOBH.