People are convinced Kris Jenner is becoming a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills

Never underestimate the matriarch that is Kris Jenner

In case you missed the biggest news story of 2020, Keeping Up With The Kardashians is set to air its final episodes in early 2021. The public reaction to this on Twitter truly highlighted just how much of an impact the show had. So many iconic memes were tweeted out – reminiscing in the good ol’ days when Kim lost a diamond earring in the ocean.

The initial shock of the news has since passed and now Kardashian Twitter fans have set their eyes on something bigger. They’ve created a conspiracy theory that Kris Jenner is joining the cast of ‘Real House Wives of Beverly Hills’ – it’s scarily convincing. The internet has fully made itself believe that this is happening and I am living for it.

Kris Jenner shortly started trending on Twitter after Kim, broke the news that KUWTK has an end date. Fans are now thinking that this is all part of Kris’ next big business move.

If you don’t believe the speculation already then you’re about to. It is fact and well known that Kris is friends with RHOBH cast member, Kyle Richards. Plus, Kris has also been on the show before when she attended a party in Kyle’s home back in an episode aired in July.

Despite the online speculation, a source told Entertainment Tonight that this conspiracy was just “not true.” They went on to explain that there was no drama behind the cancellation of KUWTK, then stated: “There was no big reason why the family decided to end KUWTK; it was a mutual decision. The kids who started the show now have their own kids and it’s getting very hard to film all together or get enough footage separately.

“The family is grateful for their time and is happy they have all of these memories filmed for the rest of their lives. The family wanted time to focus more on their family and future projects and the show is a major job that takes up a lot of time.”

Featured image credit: Instagram @krisjenner

Related Keeping Up With The Kardashian stories recommended by this writer:

KUWTK might be over but these 27 iconic memes will remain in my heart forever

• A reminder of what the Kardashians looked like before they started ‘blackfishing’

• Quiz: Which Kardashian kid are you really?