BREAKING: Stephen Bear has been charged in connection with revenge porn

He was arrested on his way back from Dubai on his 31st birthday

Celebrity Big Brother winner Stephen Bear has been charged in connection with posting revenge porn.

Bear has been charged with voyeurism, harassment without violence, and disclosing private, sexual photographs and films with intent to cause distress, the Mirror reports.

A court date has not yet been set.

Former Ex on The Beach contestant Bear was arrested at Heathrow while travelling back from Dubai on his 31st birthday in January, and subsequently released on bail.

He has previously denied claims of filming and sharing revenge porn, dismissing them as “so silly”.

In December, Stephen Bear made a video joking about faking suicide, telling Instagram followers he could stage his death to get people to backtrack comments.

He said: “I was so tempted to do the ultimate fucking narcissist move and make everyone feel sorry for me. All I’d have had to do – get a bit of rope, sling it round my neck, throw it off a fucking ledge, get one of my mates to save me.

“I could easily set that up, and all you people would backtrack, and delete your comments and your news articles would all disappear. You’re lucky that I’m so strong and don’t give a monkey’s.”