Stephen Bear has made a video joking about faking suicide after Georgia Harrison claims

He said he could ‘easily’ set up a fake suicide and get everyone to backtrack

Stephen Bear has posted a video joking that he could fake a suicide to get sympathy and make people backtrack their comments, after the claims made by Georgia Harrison.

Bear has denied filming ex-Love Island and Towie star Georgia Harrison without her consent and then sharing it. Harrison has since said she is taking Bear to court.

In a video posted on his Instagram story, Bear said: “I was so tempted to do the ultimate fucking narcissist move and make everyone feel sorry for me. All I’d have had to do – get a bit of rope, sling it round my neck, throw it off a fucking ledge, get one of my mates to save me.

“I could easily set that up, and all you people would backtrack, and delete your comments and your news articles would all disappear. You’re lucky that I’m so strong and don’t give a monkey’s.”

Meanwhile, Harrison has said on Twitter that she’s no longer able to comment on the situation.

“I am no longer in a position to comment on the situation but I will say anyone sharing the video and picture on Twitter doesn’t not [sic] have a right and will also be under investigation,” Harrison wrote.

“My PR team are documenting all of your accounts”

Previously, she claimed to have evidence of the video, saying: “I have got screenshots of where you’ve posted it, I’ve got three screenshots of where you’ve used a video of me, on a camera I didn’t know was there to make money on your cheap OnlyFans website.”

OnlyFans has also “withdrawn” Bear’s account, with users no longer able to access his page.

If you or someone you know has been affected by this story, please speak to someone or contact Samaritans on 116 123 at any time. You can also contact Anxiety UK on 03444 775 774, Mind on 0300 123 3393, and Calm (Campaign against living miserably, for men aged 15 to 35) on 0800 58 58 58.