kylie jenner gofundme

Kylie Jenner called out for asking fans to pay her makeup artist’s $120k surgery

She’s worth a casual $900mil

Kylie Jenner is receiving criticism on Twitter after asking her fans to donate money to a makeup artist’s GoFundMe page despite being worth an estimated $900million.

Over the weekend Kylie shared a link to a GoFundMe page that was set up for her friend the makeup artist Samuel Rauda. Samuel was involved in a serious accident and his family set up the page as a way to raise $120,000 for medical costs that involved major surgery.

Kylie shared the link on her Instagram and asked everyone to pray for Samuel. She said: “May God watch over you and protect you @makeupbysamuel everyone take a moment to say a prayer for Sam who got into an accident this past weekend. And swipe up to visit his families go fund me.”

She donated $5,000 to the fundraiser, however many people on Twitter called her out for only donating a small sum when she is worth an estimated $900million.

Many Twitter users highlighted the many purchases Kylie had made recently, including a $15,000 bag for her toddler daughter Stormi, but wouldn’t pay the full donation for her friend.

Others suggested Kylie paying the full amount would not make a significant change in her bank account.

One user wrote: “No but why is Kylie Jenner asking her followers to donate money for her friend’s go fund me page when she could literally just donate all the money and it wouldn’t hurt her financially? When I say eat the rich that’s what I mean.”

Kylie has not commented on the backlash and has kept a low profile on Instagram this weekend, but did share some pictures of Stormi on Saturday.

Featured image credit before edits via Instagram @kyliejenner