A number of Love Islanders are using the furlough scheme despite their millions

Olivia and Alex are thought to be worth over £4million

Ex Love Islanders influencers Olivia and Alex Bowen, Gabby Allen and Kem Cetinay are all claiming furlough cash for their companies during the pandemic, despite them all being worth millions.

The Sun reported all four of the contestants had registered for furlough for their companies. Alex and Olivia Bowen are thought to be worth around £4.4million.

The couple’s company OAB Fashion Ltd appears on a government list of official claimants for the furlough scheme. Olivia has previously spoken about how much money she makes, telling Ovie Soko in a documentary last year that she can make £50,000 a month.

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

A spokesperson for Alex and Olivia told The Sun the couple followed government advice by placing their employee on the furlough scheme so they would not be without income.

They said: “Alex and Olivia followed the advice of the government to put one member of staff who would otherwise have been let go from the company because of a reduction of workload due to the pandemic onto the furlough scheme so they were not without an income.

“Their fashion business is a young company and all actions taken were in line with government instructions to protect their staff and keep afloat during these uncertain times.”

via Instagram @gabbydawnallen

Gabby Allen is currently in Dubai with her boyfriend for the foreseeable future. She travelled with Brandon P Myers to Dubai as his business is based there. Gabby also appears as a furlough claimant on the government’s list.

She is using the scheme for her company GDA Enterprises Ltd. Gabby is thought to be worth just over £1million and can make over £2,000 per Instagram post.

Kem Cetinay’s company, Kemcet Ltd, had over £500,00 in its accounts last year, however Kem has since registered for the furlough scheme.

Featured image credits via Instagram @kemcetinay, @oliviadbowen, @gabbydawnallen