These are the influencers who are still ‘working hard’ in Dubai

Wish my job involved taking selfies in the sun

Dubai has announced it will be closing all bars and pubs for February, which is going to be a bit of a pain for the influencers who chose to stay in Dubai.

Following a rise in coronavirus cases Dubai announced the new regulations, which also includes hotels having a reduced capacity of 70 per cent.

The recent travel ban, which has stopped all flights from Dubai coming into the UK, saw a load of influencers hurry back. However a number of them have stayed dedicated to their hard work in the sunny country.

These are all the influencers who are still in Dubai:

Sam Gowland

via Instagram @samgowland

Ex-Islander and Geordie Shore cast member Sam Gowland has been in Dubai since the beginning of January and has no problem sharing many pics from his trip.

And it seems the lack of flights back to the UK hasn’t put Sam off staying in Dubai, in the last 24 hours alone he’s posted many Instagram stories of him in a swimming pool.

Georgia Harrison

Georgia Harrison has been in Dubai for what feels like months now. Georgia says she lives in Dubai now and has sold her flat and car in the UK.

Her life in Dubai looks pretty hard going, this morning she uploaded a picture of her reading outside with a coconut.

James Lock

via Instagram @jameslock_

TOWIE cast member James Lock first went out to Dubai over Christmas and is one of the many to stay since the travel ban was announced. James has received a lot of negative comments regarding his trip.

On Sunday James showed himself relaxing and someone commented on his post “very essential ‘work'”, to which James replied it was a Sunday. However many of his followers were quick to point out that in Dubai a Sunday is a working day.

Yazmin Oukhellou

via Instagram @yazminoukhellou

TOWIE cast member and James Lock’s girlfriend Yazmin has also stayed out in Dubai. Yazmin has been sharing a lot of bikini pics and photos from nights out during her time in Dubai.

However the nights out will now stop thanks to the bars shutting in Dubai.

Anton Danyluk

via Instagram @anton_danyluk

Ex-Islander Anton has been in Dubai since before Christmas and has previously defended himself for travelling as he claims he has a number of “business opportunities” there.

He’s stayed out there after the travel ban announcement and been very busy having PT sessions that he’s shared on his Instagram story.

Chloe Veitch

via Instagram @chloeveitchofficial

Too Hot To Handle’s Chloe lost over 25,000 followers during her time in Dubai, but it doesn’t seem to have put her off staying as she still appears to be there.

Chloe has been in Dubai for over a month and in the last few days has posted pictures from nights out and shared videos on her Instagram story of her glammed up in a taxi.

Joseph Garratt

via Instagram @desireeschlotz

Ex-Islander Joe has been hanging out with Anton in Dubai for a while and is still there according to his Instagram story.

Joe uploaded a picture of him hanging out with a personal trainer yesterday. Joe is currently in Dubai with his girlfriend influencer Desiree Schlotz.

Gabby Allen

via Instagram @gabbydawnallen

It also appears Gabby Allen has stayed in Dubai with her boyfriend Brandon Myers. Whilst Gabby hasn’t posted any pictures that directly seem to indicate she’s in Dubai, Brandon has.

On his Instagram story yesterday Brandon shared a video of him in the gym and in the sun. Later that day Gabby shared a video with Brandon and herself snuggled in bed together, so it’s safe to say she’s probably still out there.

Gabby has previously defended her decision to go on the trip, claiming her boyfriend’s business is based there so it allowed them to travel.

Featured image credits via Instagram @gabbydawnallen, @samgowland, @chloeveitchofficial