Firefly Lane, Netflix, quiz, Tully Hart, Kate Mularkey, test

Are you more Tully or Kate from Netflix’s Firefly Lane? Take this quiz to find out

There are two types of people in this world

You know what they say – opposites attract. And that is definitely the case for Tully Hart and Kate Mularkey in Firefly Lane on Netflix. Kate was the quiet one at school, who just got on with her work and kept her head down and then went home to her pretty normal family. But Tully was the ridiculously pretty and cool girl, who everyone at school wanted to be. She’s wild, headstrong and her family life is well, different. So, this quiz is about to tell you which of the two opposites you really are – are you more Kate or Tully from Firefly Lane?

We know Tully as a fiery, no bullshit anchorwoman, who likes to be just as in control of everything around her as she is of her show. And we know Kate as a much more grounded and sensible family woman, with a wild streak that only comes out when Tully is around. But you can only be one of them. So in this quiz below there are 10 simple questions which will determine if you are more like Kate or Tully from Firefly Lane.

Take this quiz to find out if you are more Tully or Kate from Firefly Lane:

Firefly Lane is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.