Ok so young Tully in Firefly Lane looks a lot like Gigi from Love Is Blind in real life

You mean to tell me this is in fact not the same person?!

Firefly Lane has gone straight into the top spot in the Netflix Top 10 list worldwide this weekend, straight after its release. So, obviously we’re all hooked and what do we do when we’re hooked on a show? Frantically Google the entire cast, of course. If you have, you may have made one small, but pretty mind blowing discovery – the actress who plays a young Tully Hart in Firefly Lane is the spitting image of Gigi from Love Is Blind.

To the extent that I’m wondering, has anyone seen them in the same room?

I’m not joking. Once you see this you will never be able to see anything again. Young Tully is played by Ali Skovbye, a Canadian actress. In real life she has dyed her hair blonde. Look at the similarities, LOOK.

Firefly Lane, young Tully, Tully Hart, Ali Skovbye, cast, real life, Instagram, Gigi, Giannina Gibelli, Love Is Blind

via Instagram @ali.skovbye

via Instagram @gianninagibelli

A few people have already spotted the spooky similarity, commenting on Ali Skovbye’s photos things like: “You look so much like @gianninagibelli”, “@gianninagibelli twins!” and “I can’t get over you being @gianninagibelli’s twin!”

People have replied to these comments saying: “Omg…yes…are they related?..it’s crazy”, “literally thought the same the second I saw in the show” and “I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing! @gianninagibelli your doppelgänger!”

Ali Skovbye, who plays young Tully in Firefly Lane, is 18-years-old it’s reported her extended family are from Sweden and Denmark. Giannina Gibelli from Love Is Blind is from Venezuela, so unfortunately there is no evidence that there is in fact a weird Netflix web in which they are actually related. Such a shame.

However I for one, am shook.

Firefly Lane is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.