Just a load of pictures of white rioters breaking the law and not getting shot for it

There are ‘very fine’ people on both sides though, right?

In the great United States of America yesterday the second-most important political building in the country was breached by a bunch of white people with guns wanting a coup. Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs were also found and four have died, but this is so far not being treated as an act of terrorism. Yes, one Utah congressman called it “domestic terrorism” but the media coverage and police response say otherwise. These people are widely being described as “protestors” instead of rioters or, y’know, terrorists. There’s a link for every letter of the word protestors, just in case you doubted me.

Overwhelmingly, the feeling from these surreal images of the Capitol siege inspires one feeling: only white people could get away with that. Sitting at Nancy Pelosi, the House speaker’s, desk with their feet on the table. Breaching the chamber – despite guns being drawn in an effort to protect it (where did all those bullets go? Did they forget how to use their guns? Was the safety on? Seems convenient) and sitting in the Senate leader’s chair. Breaking into a US GOVERNMENT BUILDING without military level resistance… it’s all a fucking joke. And in case you needed picture proof, here’s a bunch of photos of white rioters doing things that would get black protestors killed.

1. Breaching the Capitol building, to start with

Photo by Leigh Vogel/UPI/Shutterstock

Flags? Flags with pictures of GUNS? That’s military level response behavior right there, come on boys we’re calling the National Guard. Oh, what? They’re white you say? Oh let’s just leave them be then.

2. Breaking and entering

Mandatory Credit: Photo by KEVIN DIETSCH/UPI/Shutterstock

Botham Jean was shot and killed by a white police officer when she believed he had broken into her flat. It wasn’t even her flat, it was his. Now, look at the above picture.

3. Causing a police officer to fall over

Mandatory Credit: Photo by Miguel Juarez Lugo/ZUMA Wire/Shutterstock (11695504l)

Pushing a police officer over may seem trivial but then you realise black civilians have been shot for just trying to open their car doors.

4. Falling over themselves

Mandatory Credit: Photo by John Minchillo/AP/Shutterstock (11690770cf)

Not strictly breaking the law but as we know, you don’t need to be breaking the law to get hurt by the police if your skin is a certain colour. For example, a black protestor during the UK BLM riots this Summer fell and was trampled by a police horse and then allegedly told by police that they had been acting “accordingly” because the protest had turned violent. This woman is being helped up by police officers in riot gear after stumbling. Make it make sense.

5. Scaling walls like fucking mountain goats

Mandatory Credit: Photo by Jose Luis Magana/AP/Shutterstock (11693074l)

If black protestors did this CNN would have called them crazed and speculated that they had unusual physical powers and therefore MUST be immediately subdued. They also would have definitely thrown the term “thug” in there for good measure.

6. Breaking into the Speaker of the House’s office and sitting at her desk

Mandatory Credit: Photo by JIM LO SCALZO/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

There are literally no words for this one.

7. Holding a literal SPEAR

Mandatory Credit: Photo by JIM LO SCALZO/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock (11695269g)

If a black protestor wore this you KNOW those horns would be enough to be considered “a potential threat”, let alone the fact he is literally carrying a spear. An actual spear.

8. Leaving a note on Nancy Pelosi’s desk

Mandatory Credit: Photo by JIM LO SCALZO/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock (11695269a)

This would be considered a death threat if left by anyone of any other race and immediately dusted for fingerprints. But these protestors are white nationalists, so I imagine it has already been conveniently disposed of.

9. Using phones

Mandatory Credit: Photo by Andrew Harnik/AP/Shutterstock (11694184be)

An unarmed black man carrying only a mobile phone was fatally shot 15 days ago in Ohio. 15 days ago.

10. Sitting down

Photo Credit: JIM LO SCALZO/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Not breaking the law, right? Not threatening at all? Definitely not worthy of being shot. And yet, Philando Castile was shot by a police officer while sitting in his car during a traffic stop in 2016. So if anyone tries to tell you these riots have nothing to do with race, they’re wrong.