stephen bear, i survived, clothing brand

Stephen Bear has created a positivity-focused clothing brand called ‘I Survived’

‘When ever you feel sad just jump on my new page and it will make you feel loads better’

Following a turbulent few weeks at the end of last year, during which he was accused of filming a sexual encounter with Georgia Harrison without her consent, Stephen Bear has returned with a clothing line that aims to promote positive mental health.

Announcing the brand name as “I Survived” on his Instagram page, Bear told followers that he wanted to spread his own positive message after being in a very dark place himself not too long ago.

“I just want to spread positive vibes and it’s ok talk about your problems and never feel embarrassed,” he wrote. “A few weeks ago I was in a very dark and lonely place and I don’t want ever to go there. One of the scariest times of my life and I want no one else to go through it.”

The clothing, which currently appears to be exclusively hoodies and short-sleeved t-shirts, features a whole range of motivational and uplifting quotes printed on the back.

The images don’t appear to be finalised on the Instagram page itself, with some commenters having suggested that the initial designs were created in Instagram story mode – however, Stephen put these rumours to bed by sharing a video that shows there are indeed physical examples of the merchandise that are being produced in a factory.

Clicking through to the website and browsing on “T-shirt’s and Jumpers” shows that prices range from a very reasonable £14.99 to £19.99.

In his announcement for the brand, Bear also stressed that his page is the new one-stop-shop for if you’re feeling down in the dumps. “I’ve released my own line of clothes to spread a positive message,” he said. “There’s a lot of hate in the world but I will try to tackle it. You should never feel your not good enough.

“Everyone follower my new page you will get follow back. I will also have daily positive quotes on this page. When ever you feel sad just jump on my new page and it will make you feel loads better.”