Here’s how to get the ‘In 2021 I will be’ filter that’s all over Instagram right now

Anything is better than 2020

The only thing we can do after such a car crash year is look ahead with as much optimism as we can muster, and luckily everyone on Instagram seems to be doing exactly that with the latest trending filter. The “In 2021 I will be” filter is being used to predict how your 2021 one will go down, and if my constant answer of “sad” is anything to go by then this coming year may even trump the previous one!

However, as is always the case with Instagram filters, unless you directly see someone else using it and can click the link, it’s actually pretty hard to find them. So, how do I find the “In 2021 I will be” Instagram filter? How does the “In 2021 I will be” filter actually work? Will my 2021 be as bad as my 2020? Today we’re going to reliably answer two of these three questions.

How do I use the “In 2021 I will be” Instagram filter?

As mentioned previously, it’s a bit of a pain to find filters for some reason on Instagram unless other people have used them, but that’s hardly surprising seeing as Instagram is constantly trying to find ways to make their app harder to use for the average person.

Regardless, we’ve come up with a step by step guide that will have you being told that you’ll have the best year ever in seconds – all you have to do is:

• Go onto Instagram and open your story mode
  • Scroll through each of the filters until you find the magnifying glass search function
  • Find the next magnifying glass in the top right corner
  • Now search “2021 predictions” and select the filter created by “filippo.soccini”

Alternately, search his name on Instagram and you’ll likely be able to find it through his profile. And that’s it – now you can find out exactly how your 2021 is going to be!

Here’s to hoping it’s going to be at least a little better than the year we’ve just had.