young joe biden

Everyone please pay attention to how fit young Joe Biden was

Prepare to get thirsty over these pics

Today is the day the United States gets a new president. It’s also the day you get to see these very fit photos of a young Joe Biden, and if that doesn’t make you thankful for a new leader then nothing will.

Joe Biden is now 78 years old and looks like a really cute grandad, but back in the day wow, he was gorgeous. I’m talking he could ghost me for five days and I’d still reply within two minutes levels of attractiveness.

He had a classic all American boy kinda look and played football in college when he attended the University of Delaware. Joe was also a lifeguard and drove a convertible. Damn all the hot stereotypes just keep cropping up.

@benjaminccaoNot me simping over possibly our next president 🤪🥰 ##joebiden ##president ##donaldtrump ##biden ##looks ##young ##foryoupage♬ New Person, Same Old Mistakes – Tame Impala

And it’s not just me thirsting over all these flashback photos of young Joe Biden, everyone on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok are just rightfully obsessed with the young Joe Biden. If you want to see what all the hype is about then please enjoy these five delicious photos:

That iconic image

Well, hello there

Damn that is an impressive smile

He looks good in a suit

Second from the left

Like really good

via University of Delaware