Here are all the Made in Chelsea couples that are still going strong

Sam and Zara are no more!!!!

Made in Chelsea is set to return to our screens soon with production resuming two months ago. With this excellent news and the heartwarming announcement that ex-MIC star James Dunmore proposed to OG ice queen Lucy Watson, what better way to celebrate than with the low down on all the Made in Chelsea couples that are still together.

Here they are:

Lucy Watson and James Dunmore

A sore loss to all loyal MIC fans, Lucy and James met on the show in 2015 which Lucy has since described as love at first sight. Lucy and James celebrated their fifth anniversary during lockdown and have been living together for the past three years.

She announced yesterday in the above post on her Instagram account that James had proposed to her on their holiday in Greece. So I guess all that stuff Steph Pratt said those years ago doesn’t matter anymore, right? Congrats to Lucy and James!

Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor

For those of us who can remember, Hugo and Millie originally dated during the first series of MIC in 2011, later breaking up very publicly on the show due to Hugo cheating on Millie with a fellow co-star.

In the years following, Millie went on to marry and then divorce UK rapper Professor Green before ending up back together with Hugo. The couple married back in 2018 and welcomed their daughter, Sienna, the same year.

Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey

Show favourites Louise and Ryan met while he was her personal trainer, Ryan later joined the show and soon won the hearts of all viewers as he helped Louise transform into the person she wanted to be as well as giving Sam the tough love advice we all know he needed.

The pair often joked about getting engaged. Ryan even gave Louise a promise ring in one of the Christmas finales – he later proposed in 2018. Although the couple has called off the wedding, they remain together and engaged, and are said to be working on their relationship.

Melissa Tattam and Harry Baron

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9MhbRJywb/

Despite Harry always finding himself in the heat of the drama, his and Melissa’s relationship has been pretty unproblematic for the most part (let’s just not mention MIC Croatia) with the pair being together since 2018 and having lived together for the most part of that. Although they’re often referred to as the boring couple, it’s clear that they’re very loved up indeed.

Ollie and Gareth Locke

Loyal viewers have watched Ollie Locke coming to terms and being open with his sexuality across the seasons, at first discussing his bisexuality and later coming out as gay in 2016. Gareth was first introduced to the show in season 16 as Ollie’s fiance but the couple had known each other for 10 years before this.

Since joining the show, the couple have had been unproblematic on the most part. Ollie and Gareth are rumoured to have tied the knot some time over the past two weeks and finally have some space away from bestie and previous flatmate Liv Bentley. We stan Ollie and Gareth with them being the only LGBTQIA+ couple currently on the show.

Jamie Laing and Sophie Habboo

This is another controversial pairing that caused major issues amongst current and ex-cast members which even caused Jamie Laing to fall out with Sam Thompson for a time. Sophie and Jamie, who had met on the show, became close after Sam’s departure from MIC – they often called each other best friends before Jamie admitted his feelings for Sophie.

They have certainly had their fair share of ups and downs mostly due to Jamie’s lothario behaviour with Rosie-Mai last year and his famous reputation of falling in love with everyone. However, the couple appears to still be going strong and we’re really rooting for them.

Maeva Dascanio and James Taylor

Maeva and James are no strangers to drama on Made in Chelsea and their relationship caused just that. Maeva, who seemingly joined the MIC cast in the hopes of rekindling a serious romance with her first love, Miles Nazaire, ended up going on to date with Miles’ best friend, James Taylor. Originally their’ relationship was speculated to be a fling just to cause drama but they have been going strong now since summer 2019, even deciding not to return to the show together for its 19th season.

Harvey Armstrong and Emily Blackwell

Probably the newest couple on this list, Harvey and Emily decided to start dating in season 19 of MIC much to the dismay of Emily’s best friend and housemate Habbs who was also in a relationship with Harvey before they were all on the show.

Their chemistry in season 19 was undeniable and although we don’t know much about these two, they were spotted holidaying together in Spain post-lockdown and seem to have spent their quarantine together.

Featured image credit: Instagram @lucywatson