sophie hermann johnny depp

Erm, apparently Made in Chelsea’s Sophie is romantically involved with Johnny Depp

Where did this come from?

In yet another weird turn of events in 2020, apparently Made in Chelsea’s Sophie Hermann is romantically involved with Johnny Depp. Nothing about this year surprises me anymore.

According to German press reports Sophie and Johnny met earlier this year at The Corinthia hotel in London. Sophie apparently wrote her phone number on a piece of paper and left it between the strings of his guitar. This literally sounds like the start of a rom-com.

The publication said: “Sophie left her phone number on a piece of paper and slid it between the strings of his guitar.”

Since that super slick move from Sophie the two are apparently speaking on the phone since meeting.

Sophie has been on Made In Chelsea since 2013, having a break in 2015 before coming back in 2017. She dated Frederick for a bit but now they’re just friends.

Made In Chelsea is currently filming its 19th series, but many of the cast were left “shaken” after a fire at one of their filming locations a few weeks ago at a West Sussex country manor. A car caught on fire but luckily the cast were far enough away from it to not get into any harm.

Johnny Depp has recently been involved in a legal battle against The Sun. Depp sued them for libel after they referred to him as a “wife-beater” in an article in 2018, a claim he has always denied.

Featured image credit: E4