robert pattinson coronavirus reactions

R-Patz testing positive for coronavirus has produced some very weird fan reactions

Is everyone ok??

Last night it was reported Robert Pattinson has tested positive for coronavirus, it is unknown how he is coping with the virus but his fans on Twitter have some *very* strong reactions to Robert having the virus and they all want to nurse him back to health.

Warner Brothers announced yesterday filming for the upcoming Batman film, in which Robert plays Batman, has been temporarily suspended as someone on the production tested positive for the virus.

In a statement they said: “A member of The Batman production has tested positive for Covid-19, and is isolating in accordance with established protocols. Filming is temporarily paused.”

According to Vanity Fair the member of the production who has tested positive for coronavirus is Robert Pattinson, and this news has got his fans in meltdown. Some of them now want to invent the vaccine, others are extremely angry at the virus and some just want to nurse him back to health. Either way the reactions are funny, intense and just plain weird.

Here are 23 fan reactions to Robert Pattinson testing positive to coronavirus:

1. I’m about to become a scientist

2. Ok then…

3. It’s been a tough century for him

4. Let me just find my nurse outfit

5. WTF

6. 2020, you’ve gone too far this time

7. She better run

8. I got you babe

9. ENOUGH

10. I am ready to fight

11. I volunteer as tribute

12. He’s 100 per cent reading all of these

13. What a visual

14. Lol

15. I’m gonna need a minute

16. Rob you’re literally in quarantine, why aren’t you texting me back?

17. I just want a little convo with you, that’s all

18. Yeah that spell will defo work

19. Just no

20. My time has come

21. Sorry, but where is Carlisle?

22. 23-year-old me is still acting this way

23. Quite simply put