These are the biggest brand deals scored by Love Islanders

Paige’s debut single is out this week

The era of entering Love Island because you want to find love is over, now appearing on Love Island is a carefully thought out career plan that can boost you career prospects and turn you into a millionaire. Whilst the majority of Love Island stars may not have found lasting love on the show, many have made enough money from sponsorship deals and business ventures to last them a lifetime.

Here are some of the biggest deals Love Island contestants have secured:

Paige Turley, Series 6

Formerly known for being Lewis Capaldi’s ex, Paige announced on her Instagram that she is releasing her debut single next Friday.

Molly-Mae Hague, Series 5

Molly-Mae is probably one of the most famous Islanders and she didn’t even win the show. After placing second in series 5 along with boyfriend Tommy Fury, Molly-Mae bagged a £500,000 deal with PrettyLittleThing and also became a brand ambassador. A source told The Sun: “Molly-Mae had a huge following even before Love Island, so they were desperate to land her, whatever it cost.”.

Since then, Molly-Mae has had several collections with PrettyLittleThing, including one where 100 per cent of the profits were given to Mind Charity after the death of former Love Island host Caroline Flack.

During her time on Love Island, Molly-Mae’s hair became her most defining feature with fans wanting to know how she achieved her hairstyles in the villa. Last year she became a brand ambassador for Beauty Works, a company that specialises in hair extensions (that Molly uses) and hair tools.

View this post on Instagram

Make waves ✨✨✨ with the new Beauty Works x Molly-Mae 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐭 🌴💗 didn’t manage to buy last night? Don’t worry babe, our site was extra busy due to high demand but you can now access today 🙋‍♀️ ​ ​ ⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣​ The Waver Kit features Molly-Mae’s 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 for the perfect beach babe mane incl. 🌊 👉 limited edition 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 of 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫, 8 no-crease flat clips to 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐭 your waves and pink Beach Wave Comb to dress the finished look into 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 😍 ​ ​ ​This collection is set to sell fast gurl so 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 👉 + buy now with 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗨.𝗞. 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 👈 🚚 #beautyworks.

A post shared by Beauty Works Hair Extensions (@beauty_worksonline) on

Molly-Mae has also launched her own business, a fake tan called Filter.

Maura Higgins, Series 5

Maura was a fan favourite in series 5, and was the creator of one of the most famous phrases in the series – “fanny flutters”. After leaving the villa, Maura signed a six-figure deal with Ann Summers. Maura’s openness about sex on the show led her to be the perfect choice for Ann Summers.

View this post on Instagram

Who’s your valentine? 💓 @annsummers

A post shared by MAURA HIGGINS (@maurahiggins) on

Maura also became a brand ambassador for Boohoo and has released a collection with them.

In June Maura announced her partnership with Inglot Cosmetics. She wrote in an Instagram post: “This feels surreal. I can’t believe that I’m actually writing this but…I am officially launching my very own 34 Piece Collection with  Inglot Cosmetics”.

Inglot Cosmetics have previously collaborated with celebrities such as JLo.

View this post on Instagram

Introducing the Glam and Glow Skin Collection🤍⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ This is the first of 3 Reveals from the Inglot X Maura 34 Piece Collection 🙌🏼⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Amplify that iconic @maurahiggins Glow with the dreamiest, most extra dimension, melt on the skin Highlighting, Bronzing, Contouring and Blush Palettes and Sparkling Dusts 🕊⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Glam and Glow Trio Palettes ⁣🤍⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ £18⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Available in Light, Medium and Dark, your perfect trio ‘melt on the skin’ skin palette has arrived! Get ready to experience the illumination of dreams 🙌🏼⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Get one luscious contour, one perfect blush and one dreamy, creamy highlight in an easy to use palette 🤍⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Glam and Glow Sparkling Dusts 🤍⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ £10⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Gold and Bronze shades City Lights and Sparks Fly capture the light at all angles to amplify your glow from within for an extraordinary, flawless sparkle 🙌🏼⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Tune in Tomorrow at 8pm for the second of three reveals and don’t forget – the FINAL reveal and official launch is this Wednesday at 8pm! ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ The Full Inglot X Maura Collection will be available to purchase online this Wednesday at www.inglot.co.uk @bootsuk online as well as with more online retailers.⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣ From this Thursday, the Full Collection will be available on @missguided online AND with selected retailers 🙌🏼⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Check out our website for a full list of stockists 🕊⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ #INGLOTXMAURA @maurahiggins 🤍

A post shared by Inglot UK (@inglotuk) on

The Inglot X Maura Collection Part Two is now available and includes two eyeshadow palettes, eyeliners, and a mascara.

Molly Smith, Series 6

Molly Smith created chaos on the show when she entered Casa Amor and fell for Callum, leading him to recouple with her leaving Shaughna single. Despite all odds, Molly and Callum are still together and now she has signed an incredible six-figure deal with fashion brand I Saw It First.

Her first collection with the brand was called “Along Came Molly” and includes pieces for summer.

Dani Dyer, Series 4

Dani Dyer, daughter of Danny Dyer (confusing right?), won series 4 of Love Island with then-boyfriend Jack Fincham and since then she has become a household name, appearing on TV, on stage, and forging partnerships with some of the biggest brands.

After winning Love Island in 2018, Dani teamed up with In The Style to create her own collection. She has now collaborated with the brand for several collections and remains a brand ambassador.

In 2018, Dani starred in “Nativity! The Musical” alongside her father Danny.

In 2019, Dani collaborated with SOSU By Suzanne Jackson to create her own strip eyelashes which were exclusively sold in Primark.

View this post on Instagram

💖

A post shared by ♡ Dani Dyer ♡ (@danidyerxx) on

Dani has also appeared on Gogglebox and has been on the cover of Cosmopolitan. More recently, she hosted the reality show “True Love or True Lies?” alongside her father on MTV.

While her relationship with fellow Islander Jack may have not stood the test of time, Dani is still raking in the cash.

Amber Gill, Series 5

While her and Greg’s relationship lasted only a couple of weeks before he brutally dumped her, Amber has had the last laugh as she signed a brand deal with Miss Pap for £1 million after leaving the villa. In January she released her second edit with the brand.

Amber Davies, Series 3

Series 3 winner Amber Davies has had a major career boost since leaving the Love Island villa. Amber starred in Dolly Parton’s West End production “9 to 5: The Musical” alongside Louise Redknapp and Brian Conley.

According to The Sun: “Her superb voice and excellent comic timing left the audience stunned and earned her a place alongside seasoned West End pros.”

She also signed a £500,000 contract with clothing brand MotelRocks and debuted her first collection in 2017.

Chris Hughes and Kem Cetinay, Series 3

Kem won series 4 of Love Island with Amber Davies and Chris placed third with Olivia Attwood however the only relationship that lasted was their bromance. Chris and Kem were the original bromance of Love Island and they made sure to cash in on it.

In 2017 Chris and Kem released their single “Little Bit Leave It” which was interesting, to say the least. The single charter at number 15 on the UK Singles Chart.

Both have also starred in numerous reality shows after Love Island.

Ovie Soko, Series 5

Ovie was a fan favourite in series 5 and after the show he signed with ASOS for a collection with his father.

In April Ovie announced he was releasing his first book “YOU ARE DOPE”. In an Instagram post Ovie explained “I wrote this book because I see how difficult loving yourself is in this Social Media Era. It’s not easy being a young man and it can’t be easy for the ladies. We scroll through the gram and life everyday and what we DONT have is always pushed in our face.”

View this post on Instagram

I have been working on a project that means a lot to me. With every good fortune that comes my way in life i believe that it’s my job to pass on as much of that, to as many people as possible. The opportunity to work on my first book “ YOU ARE DOPE” with @quadrillebooks has been on of the most fulfilling things I’ve been able to do so far in my life. I wrote this book because I see how difficult loving yourself is in this Social Media Era. It’s not easy being a young man and it can’t be easy for the ladies. We scroll through the gram and life everyday and what we DONT have is always pushed in our face. I wrote this book for you. To remind you what you do have. And I PROMISE you, when you realise what you DO have, and how dope you really are, everything else won’t seem to matter so much. 🤘❤️🙏 Pre Order Link in Bio

A post shared by Ovie Soko (@oviesoko) on

Lucie Dolan, Series 5

Lucie Dolan became the new face of hair care brand Peng Hair. She was paid £200,000 for the deal.

Lucie’s surfer hair was a defining part of her looks on Love Island and a spokeswoman for Peng Hair said: “We are ecstatic to have signed Lucie to endorse our brand. Lucie is instantly recognisable with her fantastic surfer look hairstyle and with her laid back approach is a perfect fit for Peng Hair.”

In 2019 she also opened JD’s new store in Castlepoint Shopping Park in Bournemouth.

Olivia Attwood, Series 3

After Love Island and her short-lived romance with Chris Hughes, Olivia stayed in reality TV. Before their break up, Olivia and Chris filmed their reality TV series, Chris and Olivia: Crackin’ On which documented their post-Love Island life.

In 2018 Olivia appeared on Celebs Go Dating, she was paid £200,000 to appear on the show.

In 2019, Olivia made her debut on TOWIE.

Olivia and Alex Bowen, Series 2

Runners up of the second series of Love Island Olivia and Alex Bowen are thought to be the richest stars from the reality TV show. Their net worth is thought to be over £4 million.

View this post on Instagram

Soppy sops xxx

A post shared by Mrs Olivia Bowen (@oliviadbowen) on

They secured a £25,000 magazine deal for their wedding and even aired their wedding on the TLC Series “Alex and Olivia Say Yes”.

The pair also own clothing brand Exempt Society which is expected to bring in £950,000 in the next two years.

Recently, Olivia partnered with In The Style to launch a clothing collection.

View this post on Instagram

OLIVIA BOWEN X IN THE STYLE is a thing! How bloody exciting is this?! 🤯. My brand new beautiful edit with @inthestyle is LAUNCHING TOMORROW at 6PM! Guys it’s been a long time coming, I honestly can’t wait for you all to have a nosey & we can all inject some colour back into our wardrobes! In The Style are absolutely one of my fave places to shop, they stand for girl power & confidence & that is my thingggg! I’ve handpicked every single piece; the best, most gorgeous pieces that represent my style & what I think you guys will love. There’s a lot going on right now & I know this doesn’t fix that, but I am hoping this will at least brighten our days with a ton of gorgeous shapes, a lot of pretty patterns & endless self love. I’ve been so excited to tell you all so I hope this makes you as happy as it’s made me! I love you all & your support is everything to me. 💗 P.S WHO GUESSED IT RIGHT?! ❤️

Olivia is also a brand ambassador for W7, Cocoa Brown, Skin Republic, Batiste, Eleventh Hour Beauty as stated on her Instagram page.

Alex has turned into some sort of DJ and released his first mix, Unthinkable, on SoundCloud in May.

Featured image made via Instagram posts @amberrosegill, @mollymaehague, @danidyerxx

Recommended articles by this writer:

• These are the huge sponsorship deals the Islanders have bagged since the villa

• This is exactly how much money the Islanders will earn per Instagram post

• Amber is now a millionaire after landing the biggest post Love Island deal ever