Queer Eye, quiz, Fab Five, help, Netflix, advice, need, most

Quiz: Which of the Queer Eye Fab Five do you need help from the most?

I’m a mess, give me them all

Season five of Queer Eye has just dropped on Netflix. So it’s time to laugh and cry as you watch the Fab Five change people’s lives in the blink of an eye. But have you ever sat back and watched Tan France change a life with a simple French tuck and thought, wow I need some of that?! Or been sitting in your slump of a flat, eating yesterday’s leftovers thinking you could probably get your act together too? This quiz is about to tell you which of the Queer Eye Fab Five you really need the most help and advice from.

Do you need a wardrobe revamp with Tan? A grooming transformation with Jonathan? Are your kitchen skills in clear need of a class with Antoni? Does your home look like it’s calling out for a day with Bobby? Or do you need a sit down and some life advice with Karamo? It’s your moment to shine. But unfortunately, that comes with a bit of a reality check. Take the quiz below to see who out of the Queer Eye Fab Five you desperately need some help from.

Take this quiz to find out which member of the Queer Eye Fab Five you need urgent help from:

Queer Eye season five is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.