This is how old the cast of Sex Education on Netflix are in real life

Eric is 27!!!

Sex Education is all about a bunch of teenagers navigating their way through school and learning the ins and outs of sex. It’s relatable, it’s tragic and it’s perfect binge watch TV. But how old are the actors who play the teens in real life? Are the ages of the Sex Education cast really accurate?

Here’s how old they all actually are.

Asa Butterfield – 22

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Asa Butterfield, Otis Milburn

via Instagram @asabopp

Asa Butterfield, who plays the lead role of Otis Milburn, is 22 in real life. He’s been acting since he was nine years old and you probably recognise him as Bruno from The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

Ncuti Gatwa – 27

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Ncuti Gatwa, Eric

via Instagram @ncutigatwa

Ncuti Gatwa, who plays Eric, is definitely not a teenager in real life. He’s 27-years-old and was born in Rwanda in 1992.

Emma Mackey – 24

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Emma Mackey, Maeve

via Instagram @emmatmackey

Leeds grad Emma Mackey, who plays Maeve, is actually 24-years-old. She was born Emma Margaret Tachard-Mackey and she’s French – Emma was born in Le Mans in 1996.

Patricia Allison – 25

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Patricia Allison, Ola

via Instagram @trishallison

Patricia Allison plays Ola in Sex Education. In real life she is 25 and was born in London in 1994.

Aimee-Lou Wood – 24

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Aimee Lou Wood, Aimee

via Instagram @aimeelouwood

Aimee, who plays Aimee, is 24-years-old in real life. She was born on the 2nd November 1995 and Sex Education on Netflix is her first major acting role.

Connor Swindells – 23

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Connor Swindells, Adam Groff

via Instagram @connor_swindells

Connor Swindells plays Adam. In real life his is 23-years-old and is a model, actor and former boxer. Also Connor and Aimee-Lou Wood are dating in real life. 

Kedar Williams-Stirling -25

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Kedar Williams Stirling, Jackson

via Instagram @netflix

Kedar Williams-Stirling plays Jackson in Sex Education. He’s 25 in real life and already has an impressive CV of past roles. He was in Shank, Montana and in Wolfblood on CBBC.

Tanya Reynolds – 27

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Tanya Reynolds, Lily

via Instagram @tanyaloureynolds

Tanya Reynolds, who plays Lily, is also one of the eldest members of the Sex Education cast who play the teen roles. She’s the same age as Ncuti – 27. Tanya was born on the 4th November 1991.

Mimi Keene – 21

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Mimi Keene, Ruby

via Instagram @mimikeene3

Mimi Keene plays Ruby and in real life is 21-years-old. You might recognise her as she played Cindy in EastEnders. She was born on the 5th August 1998.

Sami Outalbali – 20

Sex Education ages, Sex Education, season two, Netflix, cast, age, how old, real life, Sami Outalbali, Rahim

via Instagram @samioutalbali

20-year-old French actor, Sami Outalbali, plays Rahim in Sex Education season two. Rahim is one of three new cast members and he’s going to be a love interest for Eric. In real life Sami lives in Paris and has been in a number of French titles. He’s the youngest main cast member in Sex Education.

Sex Education season two is available on Netflix nowFor all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.