These 21 memes prove Thomas is the best thing to happen to The Apprentice, ever

TOMMY THE TURTLE IS A FRIEND

Since the beginning of The Apprentice 2019, one candidate has been shining through. Thomas Skinner. He’s the cheeky chappy, London salesman the show needs. He could honestly sell anyone anything.

He managed to get people to go on one of the worst safari tours in history, he sold horrific looking ice lollies to members of the public and he tried to convince John Lewis that a plastic turtle which sits on your hand and talks to you is more than just a toy. And that’s without mentioning his impeccable banter and absolutely classic cockney accent. What a guy.

Here are 21 memes that prove Thomas from The Apprentice is the best candidate to ever enter the show and should 100 per cent win.

1. He just really loved that turtle toy

2. You WOT mate

3. A dream team

4. Why did nobody point this out?!

The Apprentice, Thomas Skinner, memes, candidates, reaction, twitter, funny, meme, Tommy, Tom, Turtle, last night, 2019, contestants

5. IT’S MORE THAN JUST A TOY

6. The best candidates the show has EVER seen

7. He wasn’t having any of it

8. I wouldn’t argue with him tbh

9. You couldn’t send home King Thomas

10. He could sell me anything

11. He genuinely would make a good friend

12. IT’S GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG TREND

13. BOSH

14. Thomas is all of us

15. A modern day Del Boy

16. Still looks great though x

17. Listen to ME

18. AWITE

19. And boy would I buy it

20. Yikes

21. He has to win, end of

Never change please, Thomas.

The Apprentice is back on BBC One at 9pm next Wednesday, when you need your next fix of Thomas.

For more memes, follow The Tab on Instagram.