Image may contain: Bra, Human, Person, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Lingerie, Underwear

Fans accuse Travis Scott of cheating on Kylie with Insta model ‘YungSweetRo’

Fans claim Scott ‘took trips’ with Ro while he was dating Kylie

If you haven't heard yet, Kylie and Travis Scott have broken up. There are different theories as to what caused the break up. And now fans are accusing him of cheating on her with an Instagram model who goes by the name "YungSweetRo." Madness. But who is YungSweetRo?

Image may contain: Night Life, Shorts, Clothing, Apparel, Footwear, Shoe, Human, Person

via Instagram @youngsweetro

Who is YungSweetRo?

Rojean Kar is a 27 year old Instagram model who goes by YungSweetRo. She has more than 100,000 followers.

There have been rumours she's had an on-going relationship with Travis Scott since 2013.

Image may contain: Corset, Underwear, Lingerie, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @youngsweetro

One person on Twitter alleged: "Travis has been with his side chick for years. Meanwhile yall were screaming ‘goals’ at him and Kylie."

And apparently she was a guest at his birthday party in April, which was thrown by Kylie herself.

While another person pointed out that the blue Jordans he wears in one of his Instagram photos match the ones in the background of a photo YungSweetRo posted in her bedroom.

Image may contain: Poster, Advertisement, Footwear, Shoe, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

The model's Instagram has been made private in the last couple of days.

None of this has been confirmed of course, but the fans are throwing out some mad theories as to what caused Kylie and Travis to break up.

Kylie Jenner tweeted about her break up yesterday. In response to the allegations that she was seen pulling up outside Tyga's studio at 2am.

She wrote: "The internet makes everything 100 times more dramatic than what it really is. There was no “2am date with Tyga”. You see me drop two of my friends off at a studio that he happened to be at."

She continued: "Travis and i are on great terms and our main focus right now is Stormi‼️ our friendship and our daughter is priority."