Image may contain: Dress, Shoe, Footwear, Female, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

Missguided has to pay Kim K £2 million for ripping off her looks

Loooool peak

Missguided must pay Kim Kardashian-West over £2 million in damages for ripping off her looks and outfits.

In the lawsuit Kim K said Missguided was "notorious" for "knocking off" her clothes.

After Missguided USA didn't defend themselves in court, they were ordered to pay $2.7 million (roughly £2.1 million) and to stop using Kim's "trademarks in connection with the sale, marketing or distribution of its products".

In February, Missguided kiiind of gave the game away with this "the Devil works hard but Missguided works harder" Instagram post.

Image may contain: Woman, Female, Human, Person, Clothing, Dress, Apparel

It was based on this dress worn by Kim K in a post from barely two hours before, where she said: "P.S. fast fashion brands, can you please wait until I wear this in real life before you knock it off?"

Missguided deleted the post hours after.

The gold dress episode was the most high profile skirmish of the Kim K v fast fashion war. Kim K blasted companies for ripping off designers.

In the lawsuit, she argued Missguided was using her name to sell clothes, and "systematically uses the names and image" of celebs to get business.