Image may contain: Female, Smile, Black Hair, Hair, Human, Face, Person

Jameela Jamil is being dragged for ‘condescending’ comments on Kim K’s body makeup

Disappointed, but not surprised

Kim Kardashian has just released a full body makeup line at KKW Beauty. She says she uses the line to enhance her skin tone or cover her psoriasis.

Kim wrote on Instagram: "I bruise easily and have veins and this has been my secret for over a decade. I’ve learned to live with and not be insecure of my psoriasis, but for days when I want to just cover it up I use this body makeup."

But obviously Jameela Jamil has tweeted about it and shock, she hates it.

Responding to Kim on Twitter, Jameela wrote: "Hard pass. God damn the work to take it all off before bed so it doesn’t destroy your sheets… I’d rather just make peace with my million stretch marks and eczema. Taking off my mascara is enough of a pain in the arse. Save money and time and give yourself a damn break."

In a now deleted tweet she continued: "And HEY I get that some of you may not be ready to go without body make up. Because you’ve been taught to hate your natural body… which is devastating but so understandable in our current climate, but I’m not going to stop questioning and fighting the source of our shame. "

How did people react to Jameela's tweets?

Even though Jameela's tweets have been retweeted and liked thousands of times, some women are calling her out for being "condescending" and "hypocritical."

Rebecca Reid, an award-winning journalist wrote: "Very confusing take, this. Face make up is fine but body make up isn’t? We all have different insecurities and it’s rubbish that any of us feel the need to buy product to combat them, but surely if you’re okay with mascara you have to be okay with foundation?"

One skincare specialist wrote: "You need to stop. Stop assuming you ‘know’ all women and stop assuming you speak for all of us. Unless you speak to people with debilitating and painful skin conditions on a daily basis: STOP. Also: some people just like to wear makeup. It’s not ‘devastating’. You do it."

Another woman wrote: "I think it's harder for some people to simply 'make peace' with their scars and stretch marks. Kim herself suffers with psoriasis and it can make people incredibly self conscious. If they want to put body make up on, they should be left to do so…"

Jameela has responded to the criticism by talking about herself, obviously: "I have such severe eczema all over that my legs are covered in huge patches of pigment loss from scratching. I have a tonne of stretch marks, and because I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, *every* time I cut, I scar. I *refuse* to have these normal human marks weaponised against me."

Hours later, she tweeted: "It’s ok to not have all the answers yet. We are all still learning and updating together."

Hmm, what do you think?