Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have broken up and honestly, love is dead

This day officially SUCKS

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have reportedly broken up.

According to TMZ, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott decided to split after several arguments with one another.

It’s reported the couple, who had been together for two years, announced they will be sharing custody of their daughter Stormi 50/50.

According to other sources, the couple are “taking space apart”. An insider told E! News: “Kylie and Travis aren’t officially calling it quits on their relationship, but are taking space apart.

“It’s not a firm split. They’ve been fighting again, but have still seen each other within this last month.

“They fight over ridiculous things and Kylie can be very skeptical about Travis. Travis has been stressed with dropping new music.”

The pair were last publicly seen together at Scott’s Netflix documentary premiere for ‘Look Mom, I Can Fly’ in August. It was noted that Kylie was without Travis at Hayley Baldwin and Justin Bieber’s wedding this week.

Kylie’s last post of them as a couple on Insta was in September, when she uploaded a pic from their Playboy shoot.

Kylie and Travis got together in 2017 at Coachella festival, and within weeks Kylie was pregnant with their daughter Stormi, who was born in February 2018.

Both are yet to comment.