Image may contain: Jewelry, Accessory, Accessories, Necklace, Selfie, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Human, Person, Face

BREAKING: Sherif has been kicked off Love Island

He broke the rules!!!

In a dramatic villa twist, Sherif Lanre has been booted off Love Island for breaking the rules.

It's not known exactly what got Sherif kicked off Love Island, but this means Anna will now be single.

Sherif has admitted it was poor judgement, and that he regrets it. He said: "In a case of poor judgement, I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa.

"I regret that I didn’t conduct myself in the right way and, as a 20 year old guy, it’s something I know I will take on board and learn from.

"I really enjoyed my time in the villa and look forward to catching up with everyone on the outside.”

Image may contain: Hat, Apparel, Clothing, Pendant, Accessories, Accessory, Necklace, Jewelry, Human, Person

A Love Island spokesperson said: "After breaking the villa rules Sherif had conversations with the producers and it was mutually agreed that he would leave the Love Island villa."

We are working to figure out what Sherif did. If you've got any goss, email [email protected]