Who is Lady Eliza Manners? The Newcastle student who lives in a massive castle

No seriously you should see this castle

Newcastle Uni is known for being home to the rahs, but Lady Eliza Manners isn’t your average Newcastle Uni rah – she’s a level up. Firstly and obviously she has a title, thanks to her dad being the Duke of Rutland. Her family home is a castle and her siblings Lady Violet Manners, Lady Alice Manners, Lord Hugo Manners and Charles Manners Marquess of Granby are of Tatler fame. She sidelines as a model for Dolce & Gabbana and is known for her extravagantly themed parties (and the noise complaints that come with them).

Lady Eliza Manners is the kind of party girl you pray you’ll be put with in first year, or be insanely jealous of anyone who knows her because she just looks so fun. Prepared to be jel of her life:

She’s studying Business Management at Newcastle University

Her brother goes to Newcastle too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU4aNaSlwjB
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNkZn0EBFFT

Eliza is super sporty, and is into skiing, shooting, horse-riding to name a few hobbies

Her Instagram is full of horses and hounds and ski holidays, which makes your life of true crime documentaries and Deliveroo look insanely boring.

The Manners family live in a CASTLE

It’s called Belvoir Castle in Leicestershire and wow just take a look inside. It’s been in the family since 1067 and has nearly 15,000 acres of land. Her parents are the Duke and Duchess of Rutland and they are fancy!

Her Instagram is full of holidays you could only dream of

Where is Mustique Island? Idk but she’s been there. If she’s not on some remote island, she’s in the Alps, Paris, Cuba, Australia, New York, Italy – everywhere. But she also goes to your normal student destinations like Bali – finally somewhere you can bond over at pre-drinks!

She has four siblings, who are all equally as fit as her

The Manners family are made up of Lady Violet Manners, Lady Alice Manners, Charles Manners Marquess of Granby (we’ll come onto him in a minute just hold right there) and Lord Hugo Manners. They all look like the type of family you want to be best friends with/marry into.

Eliza’s brother, Charles Manners, aka the Marquess of Granby, is officially the UK’s most eligible bachelor

Her brother, Charles Manners, was described as Tatler’s “breakout boy”, meaning he’s basically the UK’s most eligible bachelor. Like his big sis, he also goes to Newcastle Uni and studies Business Management, which will come in handy when he takes over the Belvoir Castle estate.

She and her sisters are known to hold amazing parties

For Eliza’s 18th the Manners held a circus themed party at the castle. It looks like something out of My Super Sweet 16 – there was even a camel. Eliza and her sisters have been called the “bad Manners sisters” by an angry neighbour who complained about their parties in their £2m Fulham flat, one neighbour even reportedly moved out. Imagine how good her pre-drinks in Jesmond must be.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpY3tV4BjIA

And yeah sorry to break it to you, but she’s got a boyfriend

Like Lady Amelia Windsor, she’s also done a bit of modelling

Eliza has walked for Dolce & Gabbana and appeared in Vanity Fair and Vogue Japan alongside her sisters.

And when she’s not modelling, you’ll find her on the front row

She’s so good at singing!!!

In school people were either academic but not sporty, or really good at arts and bad at science. It was rare to find an all rounder – someone who is literally good at everything. But Eliza Manners appears to be one of the people, as not only is she beautiful, sporty and academic, but she can also sing!!!! She sang All That Jazz at her 21st birthday party and wow, what can this girl not do??

She has a lil pug called Winston

He even has his own Instagram!