Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Made in Chelsea’s Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey are ENGAGED

He proposed in Las Vegas wtf

Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey, Made in Chelsea's most cringe couple are engaged after Ryan proposed on his own birthday in Las Vegas.

Louise, the 28-year-old who dated Spencer Matthews, Jamie Laing and Andy Jordan on the E4 show, said she was crying for three days after the proposal.

She added: "He dropped to one knee and opened the box. I had to catch my breath because I thought I was going to faint. I’m still shell-shocked. I’ve been crying solidly for three days. It’s the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me in my entire life.

"Ryan and I have known that we want to spend the rest of our lives together for quite a long time. I love him more and more every day, which sounds so clichéd, but it’s the truth."

It's lucky he proposed in time as Louise reportedly joked she'd find someone else to marry if he hadn't dropped the knee this year.

But apparently he's been planning the proposal for months. He said: "I’ve been on a secret mission for so long, with this ring hidden in my backpack for weeks. Every time we were going through airport security I weed myself."

The couple have been together since Ryan joined MiC in 2016 when she fell for him during their personal training sessions.