Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Frankie is ‘faking it’ with Samira and Georgia’s cheating history

Frankie wtf??

Welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

Frankie told friends he wasn't "that into Samira" just hours before she quit the show for him

They might be all loved up and "cutesie" now, but according to The Sun, the former contestant was overheard on the phone, telling his friends his relationship with Samira was made out to be bigger than it actually was. He was spotted having this conversation in a Pret in Shoreditch. Though when The Sun approached him for a comment, he denied the claims.

Also, on the day he was in Shoreditch last week, he asked his Instagram followers for restaurant recommendations and of all the places, he settled for Pret. Lol.

But clearly the relationship has been going from strength to strength as Frankie called Samira his wifey

He told his fans to ask him questions on Instagram stories last night, while Samira was out doing her own thing. Cute.

Image may contain: Poster, Person, People, Human

He also revealed he's going back to university this year, to finish his degree in Business Management.

People are convinced the producers cut out parts of Dani and Georgia's argument last night

Some are speculating Georgia dropped the c-bomb, while others think she said something the producers couldn't air. But don't worry, we've already explored all the possible explanations – read them here.

Turns out loyal Georgia said she's cheated on her exes in her VT ?☕️

Not so loyal now are ya babe? The Tab is currently working to find out more about her dating history. Watch this space.

The contestants said the world loyal 35 times on Sunday's episode

It's the word that's been getting on everyone's nerves, yet the islanders kept saying it at a rate of almost once a minute on Sunday. Georgia was responsible for saying it 11 times.

In The Style have brought out t-shirts which say "Not your hun, hun" and "I'm Loyal babe" on them

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

And they're only £9.99 each, so shut up and take my money!!!

Kendall tweeted that she was re-entering the villa last night, but it turns out her account just got hacked

People were so excited when the ex-islander tweeted about her return to the show last night. The tweet read: "Who is ready to see me back on #LoveIsland Tomorrow??!" and it got over a thousand shares. But Kendall quickly denied it on Instagram and instead explained that her Twitter account has been hacked.

On her Insta story, she said: "I don't know how to sort this out, I'm currently in Topshop's changing rooms so I'll try and sort it soon so don't believe anything you read!"

New girl Laura went out with TOWIE's Pete Wicks before the villa

According to The Sun, the blonde surfer babe went on a date with him last year in October. They were both spotted on a night out in central London, just after Pete broke up with Megan McKenna. When they were photographed together in a taxi, Laura hid her face from the cameras.

Hot older daddy/Carpenter Paul is practically having sex with Britney Spears in this music video

Paul snogging Britney

The new Islanders are always a lil bit rogue

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Everyone in the villa has brushed past fame in one way or another. But the winner of the small claims to fame battle is Paul Knops. He's been in a Britney Spears video, and yeah, this is him practically having sex with her:

The islanders are sent new Missguided clothes every few weeks depending on their own style

You might have wondered how everyone seems to have an unlimited amount of clothes in the villa and it's because Missguided send free clothes every couple of weeks. Apparently "everyone gets given their own sack of things that suit their style." Goals.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Producers edited out parts of Dani and Georgia’s fight and we think we know why

Love Island Gossip Column: ANOTHER ‘staged’ scene and photos of Jack’s teeth before veneers

Meet the four new Love Island contestants about to shake the villa up

Photos of Jack Fowler that are so hot you will need to call an actual fire brigade