Image may contain: Maillot, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

What cosmetic surgery have the Love Island girls had? An investigation

Soooooo who’s gonna lend me £10,000

Now that Megan's cosmetic surgery history is out in the open after we revealed the full break down, it's time to get down to business and take a look at the rest of the girls in the villa.

They're a beautiful bunch, there's no doubt about it, but as we gear up to consider our 2019 applications, us girls are trying to figure out how we can reach their level. If someone wants to transfer me some cash to make this dream a reality, just lemme know.

So without further ado, here they are:

Laura

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Laura has been open about her breast enlargement, saying she got it done over 10 years ago. She is also reported to have had botox in her face. This would be a total of around £7,000

Georgia

Image may contain: Back, Person, People, Human

Although Georgia denies having had any work done, The Sun, say it's possible that she's undergone a rhinoplasty to change the shape of her nose. This would have cost her between £4,000-£11,000.

Samira

Image may contain: Swimwear, Maillot, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Yesterday The Sun speculated that Samira had lip fillers, but this is hiiiiighly unlikely. She denied having any work done before entering the villa.

Ellie

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Bottle, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

According to The Mirror, Ellie has had lip fillers, cheek fillers and a series of hydra facials.

Dani

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Dani is reported in The Sun to have had both lip and cheek fillers, much to her dad's despair. She said about the procedure: “I had lip fillers done ten months ago. I didn’t like them – they were really big on me because I have such a small head. My dad just looked at me and shook his head. He wasn’t happy."

So she's admitted to having her lips done, she hasn't mentioned her cheeks and after having seen pictures of her when she's younger, I'm not convinced she's had cheek fillers.

Nevertheless these two procedures would have cost her around £2,000.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Here’s who the new Love Island cast members want to couple up with when they enter the villa

Wes before the villa: Football, parties and expensive cars filled his life before Love Island

We found the pics the Love Islanders have been taking on their phones