Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Marcel from Love Island is now claiming Gabby cheated on him in the biggest plot twist of the century

This is MESSY

| UPDATED @global love island love island gossip

We thought we'd heard it all when we found out Marcel from Love Island cheated on Gabby behind her back while they were on holiday together. And then we found out there were even more allegations of Marcel cheating on Gabby.

But now it seems that Marcel has accused Gabby of being unfaithful during their relationship. And honestly, no one saw this coming.

Apparently the ex-couple had an argument last night because Marcel was questioning Gabby's relationship with ex-Towie star Dan Osborne, who has split with former EastEnders actor Jacqueline Jossa just last month.

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

Marcel told The Sun: “A mutual friend of Dan and I told me that Gabby and Dan were having sex in Marbella on their work trip, and also when they got back to England.

“They saw I was having a hard time with everything and thought it was only right I knew the truth – the person has no reason to lie, so I believe it happened.

Image may contain: Kid, Child, Baby, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

“I know I did wrong which I have publicly apologised and taken full responsibility for but for someone to play the victim when they’re doing wrong as well is not cool, especially with a married man who has a child on the way.

“Obviously we both knew the relationship wasn’t working which is why these things have happened.”

Gabby has completely denied these allegations in an Instagram post just an hour ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bje6ALnnyQP

She wrote: "Sadly, my ex boyfriend is accusing me of improper behaviour. I never did anything wrong during our relationship and was 100% faithful throughout.

"These are the actions of a man attempting to discredit me and make himself feel better about his own infidelity. I am absolutely gutted it has come to this ? I wish Marcel and his family all the best for the future."

Gabby has had a lot of support, with the likes of Olivia Buckland and Vicky Pattison commenting on her Instagram post.

Holly from Geordie shore wrote: "Keep ya head high honey" and Olivia Buckland wrote: "My classy beautiful girl."

Like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook to get breaking Love Island news.