Image may contain: Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

There are MORE shocking allegations of Marcel cheating on Gabby while they were together

Honestly when will this torture end

Just days ago we revealed that Love Island's Marcel, aka. Dr. Marcel, slept with another woman and asked her for "day sex" behind Gabby's back while they were on a romantic holiday together.

But now, new allegations have surfaced that Marcel kissed another woman on a night out with Jonny Mitchell, but managed to convince Gabby that this wasn't the case when she questioned him about it.

According to The Sun, Marcel "wined and dined" a woman at a London restaurant STK, before inviting her to join him at nightclub The Box.

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Bike, Bicycle, Smile, Portrait, Face, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

A source told The Sun: “Marcel was almost caught out in November when he took one of his lady friends for dinner.

“He was there with Jonny who was also with a girl and Marcel ended up kissing the woman he was with.

“Marcel then invited her to join him at The Box before realising that Gabby has close pals that work there – so he quickly told her not to come.

“At that point the girl was irritated by him backtracking and threatened to tell Gabby what had gone on between them.

"Gabby knew something had gone on that night but Marcel managed to convince her that she had nothing to worry about."

Image may contain: Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

Gabby addressed the whole situation by putting up an Instagram story last night:

Image may contain: Text, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

In it she says: "Thank you to everyone for your kind messages, love and support. It's been a tough couple of days, I think I might still be in a bit of shock! But I'm sure in time I will be ok. I have the best family and friends around me. I'm a lucky girl."

Like Love Island memes for obsessed over 18s on Facebook to get Love Island reactions as they happen.

Follow us on Instagram for funny Love Island memes 24/7.