Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Clubbers of the Week: People pointing at each other edition

What even is the point?

Surely you must be aware of how much everybody in clubs likes to point at each other. Well, if you weren't you will be after this. My point is that this phenomenon has gone too long without a lampooning. Nothing malicious, just a simple lampoon.

Also, don't know if I said, but you can now submit photos for clubbers of the Week. Just tag The Tab in the comments under a photo you want to see. Here's an article explaining more, it'll point you in the right direction.

Anyway, on with the show.

When you've got nobody to point at, you just have to pretend your friend has done a really big jump and is up there

Image may contain: Shirt, Clothing, Furniture, Couch, Human, Person, People

Lol no wait he's down there

Image may contain: Team, Club, Human, Person, People

Oh wait that's his willy

The 'point at the photographer' move is a classic, bringing a satisfying air of menace when you realise they may be trying to warn the camera-holder of someone creeping up behind them

Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Clothing, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Human, Person, People

They'd help, but they're all tied up

Such an enthusiastic point, but that's not why this clubber is remarkable

Image may contain: Party, Sweets, Lollipop, Candy, Crowd, Festival, Club, Human, Person, People

No, this goes deeper

Stay calm, we've got a serial pointer!!!!!

Image may contain: Party, Festival, Club, Crowd, Human, Person, People

The contagion is spreading, everyone else is pointing!

My personal conspiracy theory is that this guy has glue on his palms and only managed to prise one finger free

My other is that Bran is the Night King #getwoke

Common misconception: although it looks like this guy is pointing with his left hand, he in fact has his finger and his thumb in the shape of a pincer, because muscle memory means he think's there's a phantom VK there

Image may contain: Human, Person, People

Also that shirt is nice

There's something so life affirming about this two person point. The way both are so eager to pour focus on the other just screams mutual respect.

It's just pleasant isn't it

If you don't mind me asking, how many red coats did you get for the price of one?

What a deal

Respect to these guys for breaking with tradition and deciding not to conform to the index finger pointing hegemony

Image may contain: Festival, Crowd, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, People, Human

Or at least that's what I think is going on

There's a lot of pointing going on here, but all I can look at is those glasses? Goggles? Either way, serious clout, my guy

Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Human, Person, People

Also, practical because you will not get poked in the eye by your friends' wanton pointing

Ok, not a point, but look at Hugo, he's just learnt to two-step

Image may contain: Sitting, Person, People, Human

On point mate, let's defo go to Motion next Friday, my parents have a place in Clifton

YES! This is commitment to pointing, an homage to the man Paddy McGuinness with a raised knee thrown in

Let the Clubbers see 'Of the Week'

What he's trying to tell us is, she loves the haircut

Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Back, Person, People, Human

I do believe

Out of nowhere, a random hand. I guess you could call things like this 'Floating Points'

I'm so fucking cultured

Last one. I was going to include this just because of the guy's jacket. BUT THEN I NOTICED HIM! IN THE CORNER! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE SERIAL POINTER!

Image may contain: Party, Sweets, Lollipop, Candy, Festival, Club, Crowd, Human, Person, People

What a guy

All photos from the clubs' official Facebook pages. Featured image from MNB (that's Monday Night Bridge, for the uninitiated).