Enjoy feeling clean looking at these muddy clubbers of Bestival 2017

Okay not everyone is that dirty but SOME are

Last year everyone said Bestival was shit, so we thought come Monday 9am, we would be publishing an article dragging Bestival to the ground. Presuming it was going to be equally tragic this year, we were going to hit the final nail in the September festival's coffin, as a service to everyone who remembers Bestival's holy years circa 2010-15.

But shockingly – and despite the main arena being evacuated last night because of bad weather conditions – everyone seems to have had a jolly good knees up, even though it rained all weekend and there wasn't a dry piece of floorspace in sight.

So if we can't slag it off there's only one thing for it: some filthy clubbers of the week, Bestival 2017 special.

When you're retelling the time you saw a very smol pupper across the road

#Bestival17 #BestivalColour

A post shared by Bestival (@bestival) on

He was so so smol and floofy we just had to touch it!!!!!!

When you put on a brave face despite not being able to feel your feet due to potential trench foot

Tell my mother I love her

I think this giraffe needs some medical assistance

The girafflamingo partied too hard… #longweekend

A post shared by Pippa (@pipbay) on

We should've stopped him having that third pill

When your mate says they got let in by the bouncers even though they forgot their ID

Waaaaheeeyyyy!!!

Don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look

Fuck I looked

When you can't quite put your finger on why everyone in the crowd hates you

Hurricane winds and torrential rain won't stop us #samesamebutdifferent #makeamericagreatagain #bestival

A post shared by Dan Nicholson (@nicholsondan) on

It was only meant to be ironic we swear

Is this the same person x4?

My eyes deceit me, for they are all different

When you get your inflatables mixed up and bring a giant penis instead of a flamingo

Mannnn aaaa dickhead 🙏🏼#bestival #bestival2017

A post shared by Chantelle Douglas (@chantelle_douglas) on

Excuse me what the bloody hell is this nonsense?

Most middle-class clubbers of the week

This is how you do a festival in your 30s #camenbert #burgers #boxofwine #festival #bestival @bestival

A post shared by Nikki Burton (@burts_blurts) on

Yep that is someone baking a camembert on a disposable BBQ

When you pretend to look at the art installations with keen interest, when actually you just want a plandid

#Bestival? Completed it mate

A post shared by Ben Kawenya (@the_benjj) on

Make sure the tone of my windbreaker and trainers matches the tone of the Magners, yeah?

When you take the sequin theme one step further

Love will win 🌈✌️🌈✌️#Bestival17 #BestivalColour

I WILL SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND