Check out the models for York Uni Fashion Show

They’re all beautiful

The hotties of York are coming together to parade around in clothes and raise money for charity. 

First years Charlotte Beckett and Flo Ashe-Belton are hosting a fashion show on Tuesday 3rd March to raise money for World Wide Cancer Research.

We went behind the scenes and took photos of the gorgeous models.

The fashion show will be held in Central Hall at 7:30pm and is a black tie event.

The first years are running the Amsterdam Marathon later this year and World Wide Cancer Research is their chosen charity.

We asked the hosts why they chose to do a fashion show. They said:

“Loads of people are interested in this kind of thing happening in York.

“It’s not something that’s been done before and hopefully we’ll get it to happen again and make it into an annual thing like Durham’s fashion shows.”

During The Tab’s photoshoot Charlotte and Flo added:

“We’re not models. We don’t know how models work! But it’s for a good cause, we’re not taking it too seriously, we want everyone to have a nice time.”

The pair added: “It’s a challenging but really fun project. We just hope people do show up.”

The clothes modeled on the night will be donations from local shops.

During the interval, Beth Freane, a student at York Uni, will be giving a speech about the charity and how the money raised will help the cause.

The freshers rounded off saying: “It’s going to be a really good night and it’s all in aid of a great cause.

“We’re excited about it and we hope everyone else is to. It’s different to anything York’s done before. And you have the chance to win the raffle.”

Email Charlotte Beckett at [email protected] if you want to get involved.

For more details check out their Facebook event.

Hostest with the mostest

Hostest with the mostest