Love Island 2022 applications

Get ready to find your type on paper because here’s how you can apply for Love Island 2022

Good luck, hun

Love Island 2021 ended on Monday and our evenings haven’t been the same since. To put it simply: we are distraught over the idea Love Island has come to a close. But luckily ITV has released the news that  Love Island 2022 applications are open. So grab your water bottles and get ready to score yourself an absolute rocket because ITV has already started casting. Here’s how you can apply for Love Island 2022:

ITV has fully opened up the casting process after Laura Whitmore announced the show was returning for another season. Click here for the Love Island 2022 applications via the ITV website.

via ITV

via ITV

This year, applicants could apply via Tinder. It worked was with Swipe Cards which appeared on Tinder as you were swiping through potential matches. So if you saw a card and swiped right, your Tinder profile would be submitted to Tinder HQ for verification and if you were chosen you’d be added onto the priority list. Meaning you were guaranteed to be seen by the casting team. Even though it’s not been confirmed whether this is a method of application for Love Island 2022 yet, never say never.

We already know from the Islanders we have seen that the producers love people who are keen and work well and naturally in front of a camera. Also anyone who has some good achievements like Marcel Sommerville being part of Blazing Squad or Paige Turley dating Lewis Capaldi – the producers LAP this kind of stuff up. Be your own person as well, don’t try to be a carbon copy of someone the year before you because people will always make comparisons like with Faye from 2021 and Olivia from 2017. Good luck, hun.

If you want to be the first to know all the latest news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

Related stories recommend by this writer:

42 reactions to the Love Island 2021 final that are worthy of the £50k

These are the Love Islanders who’ve had the biggest and messiest pre-villa controversies

A comprehensive list of Love Island’s most dramatic breakups of all time