Image may contain: Face, Disco, Dating, Party, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

Drop everything, Leadmill are giving away a trip for two to Barcelona in February

LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA

Want someone to take you by the hand and welcome you to wonderland? Needing a Love Shack for the most romantic month of the year, or just somewhere sunny to Relax with your mate?

As with most things in life, the team at The Leadmill have got you covered. Ahead of the next instalment of their flagship eighties night Club Tropicana, they're running Sheffield's biggest competition in some time.

Not only are they giving away beach inflatables, Hawaiian shirts and leis (those flower garland things you get given on the door at Club Trop) to a lucky winner and a friend, a holiday to Barcelona in February – including flights and accommodation – is also included.

☀️COMPETITION TIME☀️ Club Tropicana returns Thursday 15th November! ? This months competition is extra special! ???…

Posted by The Leadmill on Friday, November 2, 2018

Terms and conditions do apply, and you must be able to make the trip for the dates that Leadmill have booked. This leaves you with a really difficult choice between four thrilling contact hours, and a perfectly standard trip to Barcelona with anyone of your choice.

There can only be one winner, and the competition closes on Monday 12 November. If you have a superstition that you need some Spanish sun, or just want to treat a pal to everything she wants, you can enter here.

Meanwhile, the equally sunny Club Tropicana in Costa del Sheff returns on Thursday 15 November. Last tickets are available here.