Image may contain: T-Shirt, Face, Man, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

The Norwich Tab is looking for new writers and we want YOU

You don’t need any experience at all

The Norwich Tab is looking for more great people to join us and expand our team of writers this semester. We are on the hunt for writers at UEA, as well as NUA, who who want to get involved in what The Norwich Tab does in 2019/20.

Whether you've written tonnes of articles before, or have never even tried it – we want to hear from you! You do not need any experience to write for us, just a positive attitude and willingness to contribute new ideas.

As one of the largest student publications in the UK which is spread across 40 plus UK universities, Tab alumni have gone on to work at Buzzfeed, BBC, The Times, The Telegraph, Business Insider, Vogue and many more national and international media companies.

To sign up to write, all you need to do is pitch us an idea you have for an article here, or send as a message on Facebook/Insta with a little introduction about yourself.

We are also looking for a new editorial team, and have the following positions available:

– Editor/Deputy Editor

– News Editor

– Features Editor

– Social Media Editor

If you are interested in one of these, send an email to [email protected] and tell us why you'd be great!