MODO Fashion Society set to host UCL’s biggest ever fashion show

Everyone’s really fit

MODO Fashion society’s fashion show is back this year, and it’s even bigger than last year.

They’re throwing their next epic show on the 4th and 5th of March, and it’s set to be one the biggest events of its kind in the country.

It’s organised entirely by UCL students, with the aim to celebrate beauty, talent, and charity.

This year’s garden theme promises a magical experience, as London’s finest show off their talent, including a Fendi model gracing the Cloister’s catwalk.

All proceeds will be sent to Rufuge and Look Good Feel Better, two women’s charities specialising in domestic abuse and cancer respectively.

Kourosh Pakroo, the president of MODO told The Tab : “Cancer and its treatments can take away a person’s sense of control over their life and even parts of their identity. These kinds of therapies are effective because they help regain that control and self-confidence.

“But we were equally keen to support children, since domestic violence is serious problem in the UK. We picked Refuge because they provide every service possible in helping women and children escape this kind of violence and rebuild their lives.”

Below are some photos from last year’s fashion show to whet your appetite, and tickets can be bought from here, and include complimentary champagne.

Photo credit: FYI photography