Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Leeds RAG X Leeds Uni Boob Team: Take Me Out Applications are OPEN

Is this the year you go to Fernando’s?

Are you single and looking for someone? Know anyone that is single and looking for someone? Has your bumble lost it's buzz?

Well, singletons of Leeds, there is no need to worry because Leeds RAG is back with Take Me Out, and this year is collaborating with Leeds Uni Boob Team to host Take Me Out on the 28th of November.

And they want YOU to apply:

Image may contain: Poster

Photo Credit: @leedsRAG / @ubtleeds

Just like the infamous TV show, single guys bidding their luck to be in with a chance to win a date with 1 of 20 lovely girls. Either be one of the lovely girls, dreamy guys or just come along and see which lucky couples will be whisked away on the date of their dreams (OK, Trinity Leeds, but it's still dreamy).

Don't forget that this event is ALL for a good cause! Proceeds for this event go towards the Community Fund: A collection of money that is distributed in the form of grants to local Leeds charities who do not benefit from regular donations and have an annual turnover of £100,000 or less. Alongside raising Breast Cancer Awareness with the Uni Boob Team (Don't forget to text UBT LEEDS to 70500 for free (funny) monthly text reminders from Coppafeel!)

Photo Credit : @leedsRAG / @ubtleeds

Applications are open here (be VERY quick they close soon, girls are flooding through but BOYS THEY NEED YOU) What have you got to lose? (dignity aside) It's for charity, you can go on a date for free and have fun. Click here to apply.

Tickets are on sale via the link on the event for £4.50, with a few available to buy on the door. Be quick buying your tickets through, as last year was a sell out. There will be some papers floating about at the union on the Take Me Out stall with pricing minus the booking fee, or message Leeds Uni Boob Team for tickets.

Buy your e-tickets here

Photo Credits: Leeds Rag and Leeds Uni Boob Team